Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

If No Barun,I happily Quits..wat abt u?

LetzLiveOurLyf IF-Rockerz
LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged

If no Barun...i happily quits...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dn't like to make a huge post'..but I wud like to share sumthing vid u all''.nd its abt IPKKND n me'..n wat i thinkz...    

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------                SmileMy Journey vid IPKKNDSmile

I dn't exactly remember the date wen I first saw the promo of  Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam doon.The only thing I remember is dat it was in mid may of 2011 I saw it.The only reason I decide to watch it was Barun Sobti & refreshing concept "Nafrath paas ane na de'Mohabbat door jane na de"'Each n evrytime a new promo came I was vry much eager nd curious to watch the show..Sumthing else pulling me towards the serial'.. i waited'.waited vid hopes of watching a serial which 'll not be a typical K serial ya Saas-Bahu drama'

It was june''I was vry happy for sum reasons''I waited'.1 june'.2 june'.3 june'4 june'5 june'..Finally 6th june'..8pm'.i switched on my TV'.i din't knw that sumthing beyond incredible was waiting for me'With the very first episode I got addicted to IPKKND''..slowly'slowly I became a fangrl'Arshi'Sarun'.they became my life'..The arrogant ASR n bubbly Khushi got a special very special place in my heart.All the fights,all the Rabba veys,all the rona dhonas...hated some those tracks to the core while luved some other tracks vid all my heart'.i became a crazy fangrl'..some residing ovr Arshiland vid sum wishes and dreams'.

Some times I thought "how would I live vidout IPKKND??Sarun??Arshi???..." den I thought Ipkknd 'll nevr end'It 'll last forevr.

In betwen Some terrible and Shocking news abt actors quitting nd serial ending came..nd for my on sake I became an optimist nd ignored such posts or news'.i evn told ppl to be happy nd positive abt everything'..i dn't knw wethr I ws being stupid or not'..i read evry positive posts nd tried to be more positive'

Evn 2day read sum positive post...where post saying other gud tracks which can be used during Barun's leave like shreya di's(uktamil) post Other ways to cover Barun's absence!...

''I'm still trying to be positive nd accept some bitter truths abt the serial.if Barun is not leaving I'm happy..until a confirmed news cumz as fans we hav fight our tooth and nails to make sure dat Barun stays forevr in ipkknd...so 

Originally posted by sandy1

WE WON'T SOUND DEFEATING AND ACCEPT IT LIKE A LOOSERS WE WILL FIGHT FOR IT
AND FOR NOW

If No Barun=No Sarun=NoArshi=No Ipkknd'.Barun n Sanaya r the soul of the serial n vidout anyone of them i dn't think dat 'll njoy any track...evn if it is the best track dey hav got... i quit...nd as most in ppl in the forum mentioned It wud be nice to end the serial vid a happy track'.i won't mind if Ipkknd ends..I 'll be one of the happiest person in the world'..

Nd my YT is der for me'..i 'll sit nd watch love scene 1/2/3/''./122/''345/'.. nd so on''

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------Cheers Buddies--------

Edited by divus14 - 10 November 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALmurad1991kavithaudayanSuzich123MistumNereidesshraddha123dubebravia_qwertnkpannuarshilover75BARDWISHIKLASUKRIMA-Reva-sib_12sadaf2012Ace11nimsnannunehadupaluckyasrAnshi7cutiepie_ashDhruvi2608meghapriyankaSaraPhoenixsun_shine18Kavita1000BarunKaSmileIpoonasadianabilheavenspirit.Lovegood.toeditorroldc4856bijiliBarunz4everlovespellanarshipayasa-Siaa-ktymshane1yongshinakshadnomad.nesssabz105supriya.arshiAliya_hzsnfly_dogsreemeeraangelic_leena_3arnaushiBarunshellfareemomb24BornToShipArShiDaRkPrInCeSsarchanakJaan_Arshiwonderblakepreethi.saseeda-DobByDoDgeR-tanviaBreeeezy--Sarun--archnahardik123Dazzler.dis_arshiDivya429parusmileySammaraxxarshistar..ashiya..saima4744lolly143BewakoofTeriGalliyan.div26--Yashi--vkp1989Raadhiyaaa_HealeR_chandana.sdivvkdeepika45Deb_05shagun_sarun-Dreamer-smitardeeps_92Alyaa_27AR_EternalLoveMini17Diva_Akorshi-Prashu-ragvir.fan-InnocentSoul-NitaReidsiva2901.Sad.But.True.pinky89MrDarcyfan..Suhana..pup03.SobtiLicious.Flora3333Mrs_Darcy_17MihrimahSharayu.xAaliyaNestleToulouseriti4uFazila~-GayabCat-romiebee2002IWishICould-chamkilli-ArnieBoyBarun.shinchan.-Rehnuma-

riti4u IF-Stunnerz
riti4u
riti4u

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:07am | IP Logged
lovely post dear...No Barun=No IPK for me...I watch only for him...thanks fr positive post

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

REESHYALmurad1991sabz105bijilifly_dogvkp1989LetzLiveOurLyfarshistar

Bewakoof IF-Rockerz
Bewakoof
Bewakoof

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
yeah,,...
No barun = no IPK...
PH better quit the show and make a new serial with saRun...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105bijiliarshistarLetzLiveOurLyf

Anshi7 Senior Member
Anshi7
Anshi7

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
thanks for the positive post yaar,...
no barun=no ipk for me...
i will happily concentrate on my studies...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

murad1991sabz105bijiliLetzLiveOurLyf

LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ii..Shilpa..ii

yeah,,...
No barun = no IPK...
PH better quit the show and make a new serial with saRun...
yup dats wat i'm saying...Barun n Sanaya r the soul of the serial n vidout anyone of them i dn't think dat 'll njoy any track...evn if it is the best track dey hav got...

Edited by divus14 - 10 November 2012 at 8:23am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ace11bijilisabz105fareeTheSmurfs

LetzLiveOurLyf
LetzLiveOurLyf

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arhimaa7

thanks for the positive post yaar,...
no barun=no ipk for me...
i will happily concentrate on my studies...
u r welcum buddy...ya me too 'll happily do my wrkzzz...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

meghapriyanka Senior Member
meghapriyanka
meghapriyanka

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
hey divya, why u want to quit ,when nothing is confirm til now, may b sm positive thing wil come. W8 for some time.

Nd if barun leaves then sanaya wil b there. Nd what abt the forum.I am not liking people leaving forum so fastly ,if ipk ends.Plz atleast w8 for smtime.Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

naadhira_khansabz105LetzLiveOurLyf

DaRkPrInCeSs IF-Dazzler
DaRkPrInCeSs
DaRkPrInCeSs

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
nice post!
no barun=no ipkknd for me too!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105fareeLetzLiveOurLyf

Go to top