Mission save IPK!!!! peep in... - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by apurvachanda

yesterday i calked them..n guy said that he is nt getting any movie offer as if nw..n he hsnt signed any movie too..bt tdy when i called them they said he is leaving bcoz of movies..isnt it great he just got movies offer in one single day..r they mad or they think we ol r mad..
thst is my point... This is the proof that they are lying.
Originally posted by tamy267

spamming is on n will be on !!!!
SP ab tum dekhoge fan power kya hota hai !!!!
yep this is the time to show them what fans can do.
They have lost it😑 but keep bombarding.
m continiously mailing n tweeting
we want Sarun together !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets save IPK!!!!!!!!
But if Barun want to quit or take a brake we should respect his decision and let him go explore bigger and better things don't force him to stay  we as his fans should be happy for him.
Originally posted by diasha

Ok... So now SP has started lying to us. Yes they are lying. In yesterday's interview he clearly mentioned that he needs a break from his routine. And if he has film why would he lie. I dont think mr. Sobti is that kind of man. You all know his heart is pure. No i m not saying coz i m barun fan but i have felt this fact during his interviews. So SP is saying just to stop us from callin and mailing. It means they are affected. Plz keep calling and mailing.
strategy :1. I am continuously mailing them every hour. Just think what will happen when we all so this.
2. Dont ask questions,just tell them that u want to run ipk wid sarun. They will not start IPK 2. Coz star dont beleive in sesons. So only say that u want IPK to continue .All these i have read on IF and i am just pairing what i have read. So keep it up... Ekta me hi takat hai...Jeed karo aur duniya badlo... Dont be dishearted... Jeet hamari hai... Anil jha's tweet is a big proof that they are affected. And he was sounding very possitive.Ps : i have a strong feeling that i will get a good news. So keep it up.
These are mail ids...
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
Anil Jha <[email protected]>,
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected],
[email protected]
KEEP SPAMMING GUYS...

OMG!! haha...u got der mail address n all n spamming dem 🀣

hope ur strategy works πŸ˜†
Originally posted by deepakk79

OMG!! haha...u got der mail address n all n spamming dem 🀣

hope ur strategy works πŸ˜†
lolz... Not found,its on discussion forum already...just copied. πŸ˜†
I need to seriously stop watching SP, they changed gopi in saathiya. I dropped that serial now Arnav...
NO! That is enough.
Finish ipkknd ... Don't destroy the memories of such sweet love
dont stop...we will win!