Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

creatives...attention pls

aaliyakhan Groupbie
aaliyakhan
aaliyakhan

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
how rediculous...
1.madhu digs the earth with her well manicured hands...and she finds a gun thats shining.
2. when she is holding the gun...her hands are so clean and kissable...not even a particle of mud on her hands or the gun.
3. deepali shoots from behind madhu...but she is able to show the close up of madhu and the gun from front view.
come on peolpe this is a good show...pay attention...make it special.

and for gods sake stop this crap saas bahu ...and devrani drama...why is rk putting up with this bakwaas family?

i would have loved the show more if it was only rk in this house...and we could see only rk-madhu.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankeeeeevaani21AnokhiKhwahishdesaitabhaylovepiapalakluvsabhiyaMeenahSandy-NazMr_Luckysilent.desire

desait IF-Rockerz
desait
desait

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
I agree.

abhaylovepia IF-Rockerz
abhaylovepia
abhaylovepia

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
yes you are right second i think when malik saved  gun it was in piece of red clothe if i am not wront but when madhu put this gun there is no cover.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

silent.desire

Sandy-Naz IF-Stunnerz
Sandy-Naz
Sandy-Naz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
ya agree with u..Smile
i think Rk should sent both couples outside..,,i wonder before madhu,s entry in rk mansion,where were kuku,sikki and Radha.Confused...
.or nahi khuch tu in 2no couples ko honeymoon package per hi bheej dy,,LOL
ya phir rk ki shooting out of city ho,,or wo madhu ko sath ly jae,wahan koi track start ho jae..Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

Eternal_Way IF-Sizzlerz
Eternal_Way
Eternal_Way

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
ya the hospital video also looks like fake. dips travelled fast than light even though she don't know madhu is coming. madhu sudden appearance. rishi went to bed n as it shown like night but all preparing for dinner, madhu going to arti with her mom n again roaming n doing jasoos etc... no connection at all. rk sleeping n rest all doing jagran hai kya ,seems magical series started with dips dance SillyWacko
urmita Goldie
urmita
urmita

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
i agree...
the way RK bbb everyone...u wud think he wud hv thrown them all out a lot earlier...
i want rk to go to outdoor shooting with biwi(she can be his private spotboy again) nd then get stuck sumwhere remote with just madhu , separated frm the film crue...LOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index