Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

guys - Kunal negativ... continue???

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
So promo says bride is Siddhi.
No way in hell I am watching that crap. I don't care even if it is fake or under compulsion of Abhay or vamp that unless Siddhi does this AC2 will be harmed and all that. On the name of greatness we tolerated one stupid deal, Kunal shattered so can't take that any more. I am going back to my intial belief in love; it is nonsense if it consists of lame sacrifices. You made me believe, now you made me fall out of it.

But there is another option for which I will watch the show and that is Kunal negative. They sure haven't given him due to be a hero and love writing for negative characters, so why not Kunal? I would love to see him full on negative with psychopathic tendencies. But not like vamp or chakram. No I am talking like bad just to be bad; no love crap , family, bonding, hurt, obsession, NO. Just BE BAD TO BE BAD. I want psychopath from Cleckly and Hare as in "Snakes with Suits" type. 

Kunal not giving damn about anyone anymore. He obviously doesn't care about himself but now Siddhi, family, society and even his kids don't affect him. Sure he cares for kids and will never harm them, but no body is telling him anything anymore. He never smiles, does not answer anyone, only speaks when he wants to, people either do what he wants, people are sacred of him or they are discarded, and so much more."Sam, dam dand, bhed" should be employed. But Chankaya in his Arthshastra gave three more "Indrajal, Upeksha, Maya".

I want CVs to give us full-on bad Kunal. I am so excited I might as well write FF on it.

Part 1
Kunal reaches Diwan mansion to see Abhay is getting married to Siddhi. He is heartbroken, not able to believe his own eyes, imagines if this is a bad dream, what is happening, is it real????
Abhay appears angry, Siddhi is sad, Kunal thinks he should do something here. Siddhi said come pick me up but here she's performing all the rituals. Why would she do that? Should he stop this, but then why would Siddhi go ahead with this? Is she under some compulsion? But why not tell him or she doesn't care to tell him?
Marriage rituals do take place. Siddhi-Abhay sees Kunal standing there like a stone, no expression; nothing. Siddhi with teary eyes reaches Kunal, "Kunal...our Anand. Richa had kidnapped our Anand and said if I don't do this..." and simply breaks into tears.
Abhay is standing back looking like an idiot.
Siddhi tries to embrace Kunal but he stops her.
Siddhi looks at him with questions in her eyes, "you don't believe me? Trust me I had to do this or"
Kunal cuts her mid-way, "How can I not believe great Siddhi. Of course you did this to save our son. 9 years ago you went ahead made a deal with Richa to save me, now to save our son you do this. After all you always do things for others."
"But why say anything now? 9 years ago you didn't tell me anything when I came to you, so don't you think you should wait few years before you tell me the truth? What else is part of your deal, I too marry Richa. Just tell me, I will do whatever you want."
Siddhi tries to say something but Kunal stops her with angry tone, "I am not done yet. You go ahead make decisions about our lives without telling me says how much you trust and respect me. You went to jail to save my sorry ass, others know but not me; now something happens to our son you marry this idiot but can't say anything to me till everything is done. Wow, then I am the one who does not trust or respect you. Just great."
"I saw, heard and understood enough. Bottom line is I am just a damn prop to everyone. One says she loves me so she goes on to plan and make you do whatever simply hurting me. You my love go on to make sacrifices because you love me, only hurting me. If this is love I wonder what hate is. Well Now I will show everyone what hate is."
Abhay tries to approach Kunal but he raises his hand to stop him. He gives scary look that people actually feel chill.

tell me guys, I can continueEvil Smile

Part 1 - pg 1
Part 2 - pg 1
Part 3 - pg 3
Part 4 - pg 3
Part 5 - pg 3
Part 6 - pg 5
Part 7 - pg 5
Part 8 - pg 5

Edited by jay_bpm - 12 November 2012 at 11:51am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

sharmilaprasadsedzidarima310309anna-apoorvassavariyaDrivemecracyMusiqueloverGayathri_MSKMalarkodiria60akrkKarthiN90eshi.nlRajashRishrabhkalpanaRstuti123--Udhay--

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Jay you have now become a demon and devil. I like it but watch the show first before writing it.

Aside, I loved your KC dialogues.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

naz1312rajarathisarah_singhMusiquelovereshi.nlstuti123jay_bpm

0309anna Senior Member
0309anna
0309anna

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Good one Jay...even I posted similar in one thread...They are showing everything and anything in the show...how come someone be so dumb to get married forcefully...sid's character is so weak and vulnerable rather I shud say idiot and foolish..I wonder how can a female of 21st century behave like that...even if something drastic has happened you need to tell your husband, kunal naa...u did similar things 9 yr back and now similar mahanta nonsense again..if vamp is forcing you why cant u backstab her!!! (m talking if its a richa/abhay plan)

if they show marriage happening how can one justify that...is there any morality left or not...a mother of 2 sons who loves her husband so much marrying someone else just for a majboori can under no circumstances be justified in Indian scenario...and even if marriage doesnt happen...wats the need of showing such nonsense tracks...does this ever happen in real world...

Edited by 0309anna - 10 November 2012 at 8:20am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

savariyarainbowgirljay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

Jay you have now become a demon and devil. I like it but watch the show first before writing it.

Aside, I loved your KC dialogues.

Well most likely they will pull crap on Kunal and manipulate him.
Well don't care what happens there, I am loving my creation and will do full justice to it.

You love these dialogues, wait till you hear how he interacts with others. Evil Smile
jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0309anna

Good one Jay...even I posted similar in one thread...They are showing everything and anything in the show...how come someone be so dumb to get married forcefully...sid's character is so weak and vulnerable rather I shud say idiot and foolish..I wonder how can a female of 21st century behave like that...even if something drastic has happened you need to tell your husband, kunal naa...u did similar things 9 yr back and now similar mahanta nonsense again..if vamp is forcing you why cant u backstab her!!! (m talking if its a richa/abhay plan)

even if they show marriage happening how can one justify that...is there any morality left or not...a mother of 2 sons who loves her husband so much marrying someone else just for a majboori can under no circumstances be justified in Indian scenario...and even if marriage doesnt happen...wats the need of showing such nonsense tracks...does this ever happen in real world...

Fully agree.
On name of sacrifice and greatness we endured one crap. Not again. A loving and completely devoted wife doesn't tell her husband anything? How many times they will pull that crap?
Its nothing but idiotic. With Kunal - forget it, they have raped him brutally we can't even recognize him.

Don't care marriage is fake or not, simply showing this is disgusting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bigfan004

akrk IF-Dazzler
akrk
akrk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:17am | IP Logged
hi jay_bpm...

i am a new member of this forum...
do continue ur ff...
we can have sm interesting scenes in ur ff...

as after the promo.. & continue boring episodes of parichay...
itz better to read new ff...

u write well...
so plz continue...& update asap a long part...

jay_bpm

vidhisalot IF-Rockerz
vidhisalot
vidhisalot

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Jay plz continue...

I want this thing to happen...i mean first he should save siddhi...n tell this words to sidhhhi...

jay_bpm

jay_bpm IF-Stunnerz
jay_bpm
jay_bpm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Part 2 -

Kunal, 'Mr. Abhay Diwan. The nicest guy I know. You understood my ego, gave me job, made it possible for me to meet my love again. You just do everything, why say anything to most useless guy on earth. You are the one who raised my other son, supported my wife by providing shelter and job, gave her make-over so later you two attend functions and parties holding hands and now you again save my son by helping my dear wife. Oh pardon me, your wife. You do not need to say anything, you simply do it. I am the idiot who mouths big dialogues, people with substance such as yourself don't need to say anything.
Just then Sulekha comes in front, "Oh Sulekhaji, God mother. I must say thank you very much. You had come to give me my son but over heard Thakral & Richa concluding I am worst human being. So you took in poor boy with great mother and horrible father. You even got my wife, damn it, Abhay's wife out. I must say, I am famous. People just love to assume things about me, you have to give me that. See (Kunal looks at Siddhi) so far those who are very dear to me use to assume things about me such as what I am thinking, what I want, how I will be happy, what I should believe, etc. But you are the first stranger who rightfully assumed I am an egoistic jerk who doesn't give a damn about his wife and child. You made one little mistake. One of my sons is with me and you can imagine poor boy's suffering for having such looser father. Well should I give him to you? You know both Anands here would give you weight to your argument that I am not worth it."
Kunal chuckles and takes few steps, "well what a wonderful day it is. I must say I am blessed. I am truly an idiot who feels hurt that I don't see genuine love and acceptance. That is what I am running behind when I have so many people to do things for me, make decisions for my life and later explain me this is what it is. I do have to real easyyy...My parents have their idea what I should do, Gaurav and Seema, Richa Thakral sure has an idea, my dear wife again sorry, Mrs. Diwan sure had an idea, my OTT son has an idea and now even two Diwans (not to mention all the fans).
Wah, kitne chahnewale he mere,
aur hum he jo kisis humdum ke liye tadpte rehte re;
kitne he muje sambhalne ke liye,
aur hum he jo kisika saath mangte he.

Abhay, "Kunal you are thinking wrong. This is just to save Anand. It is only for namesake. You and Siddhi will get married, I have made that promise."
Kunal stops him, "Hey, it is ok. Why make mockery of such sacred thing. I was wrong first time when I asked Siddhi for divorce. I was wrong to think Siddhi still loved my brother and not happy with me so she should go free. I was wrong then. Later when I received those divorce paper, I was wrong to tear them off. No Siddhi was right. Now again this marriage and divorce for useless creature like me, why? Why make mockery of yourself? I am already a big joke so don't steal my thunder man.

Kunal looks at Siddhi who is crying, "Oh Siddhi, why are you crying? (very sarcastic tone) now when you cry like this it makes me want to give you a tissue or take you in my arms, but again I don't have that right anymore, do I? You should be happy that now you are free. See you have wonderful husband and family, you will see both of your sons and best part is no more of idiot name Kunal Chopra. You will get peace in your life as this useless creature won't be around you. You no longer need to spoon feed me anything, just enjoy your life."
"I say this calls for celebration. Now I am no longer an employee at your company so I will not get chance to enjoy a party. So why don't one of you make me a drink, whisky on rocks. Come on hurry up, you all are well educated cultured people who know importance of hospitality. See you don't want to be an ill mannered jerk like me, go get me a drink dear."
Sulekha gets a drink for Kunal while he sits on sofa. He takes the drink, takes a sip, "damn good lady. I like it. I guess need to change my bar (chuckles).
So Mr. Diwan, now can you tell me how have you arranged to bring your son back? You know she dropping him off, you two picking him up; what is it? Since you two are just married, not nice to go out, must be very tired with stress, rituals and now my nonsense. Let me know what it is. You see I am very good at it. 9 years ago I came to jail to just pick up my parcel, now again. I can do it.
Oh if you see it is damn funny. 9 years ago Richa got kid from you, gave it to me saying you want kill him. Now I need to go get kid from Richa and bring him to you because she wants to kill the kid. Oh God, life I tell you. Biggest practical joker."
Kunal snaps his finger at Siddhi to catch her attention while she is crying looking down, "Are you going to tell me where is my other son and how to get him back? You know what just leave it, you may something after few years. Here Abhay hold this drink, I will go get my son. about time I step up and do something right? So Mrs. Diwan don't worry. I will bring your son back and tomorrow I will come here with both of your sons. You can count on my promise that I'll be here."

Nest : Thakral house.  

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rima310309annavipraja26savariyaMalarkodiria60akrkMusiqueloverGayathri_MSKKarthiN90eshi.nlRajashkalpanaR

Go to top