Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 9)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by salmangirl

[
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

thats disgusting ...it will take me 100 more years to understand how ppl change their opinions and likings for anyone ..for just a statement LOL...even if i ll be disappointed with someons behaviour ...atleast ill not insult him/her
[/QUOTE]

Just bz he didn't call Sapna his favorite, people have changed their views for him.Irony is that he never said that she is her favouraite, so where does question of being dual faced comes from ??He always had empathy for her. She did all kind of batamizis with him but still he was one who understood her n never bad mouthed about her. Come on...

@Bold - U said it allLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MsFoodyTwoShoesSunshine797

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by salmangirl

[
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

thats disgusting ...it will take me 100 more years to understand how ppl change their opinions and likings for anyone ..for just a statement LOL...even if i ll be disappointed with someons behaviour ...atleast ill not insult him/her

Just bz he didn't call Sapna his favorite, people have changed their views for him.Irony is that he never said that she is her favouraite, so where does question of being dual faced comes from ??He always had empathy for her. She did all kind of batamizis with him but still he was one who understood her n never bad mouthed about her. Come on...

@Bold - U said it allLOL
[/QUOTE]

Him not including Sapna as one of his favorites is absolutely okay with me. After Sapna's outburst at him, their equation completely took a turn for the worst. Very natural...all well and good. No issue with that at all. 

However, explain his stance on Urvashi for me please. In one of the episodes this week, I clearly remember Siddhu having nothing but good words to say about Urvashi. Then how come suddenly, she is not one of his favorites after his eviction? How come he remembers the GMM now when he himself has said at one point during the army task that the GMM create most of the problems in the house. Of course people are going to discuss and dissect his contradictory behavior. We do that for Sapna don't we? So why not for Siddhu as well?

I am pretty sure he excluded Urvashi because he does not want to come across as someone that supports the anti-thesis of what women are supposed to be like in India. That is why he chose the whiny cry babies over someone like Urvashi even though he himself is opposed to Aashka's crying routines. Siddhu's main concern has always been to show himself in good light. Nothing wrong with that but let's not put him up on a pedestal and excuse his contradictory behavior when we don't extend the same courtesy to others.

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 November 2012 at 3:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:44pm | IP Logged
To many who are writing here at some point of time Sidhu was their favorite but many changed their stance so are all dual faced? Forgiving and taking care does not mean they has to be his favorite to win the "SHOW". There is a difference in liking someone and being favorite to win the show. Finally even if he was putting up an act to remain calm in such a mad house and taking everyone with him and to maintain peace is no mean feat and is praise worthy and I respect him a lot for that. A place where a people get all the sympathy and footage for being mad and unsocial, we do need a calming force just like in the real World where if everyone is fighting things would become living hell, we need a calming force there and a person who can do so even if he does not feel that way deserves a lot of respect. Let me draw a parallel, a lot of times I am under a lot of pressure in the office and feel like bursting, but when I come home, my child would be all over me, if I put up a smiling face and play with him for a couple of minutes does that make me a dual faced and a bad person?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0sarasingh86mittijalebiANNMT.Sunshine797MsFoodyTwoShoes--L--

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Him not including Sapna as one of his favorites is absolutely okay with me. After Sapna's outburst at him, their equation completely took a turn for the worst. Very natural...all well and good. No issue with that at all. 
However, explain his stance on Urvashi for me please. In one of the episodes this week, I clearly remember Siddhu having nothing but good words to say about Urvashi. Then how come suddenly, she is not one of his favorites after his eviction? How come he remembers the GMM now when he himself has said at one point during the army task that the GMM create most of the problems in the house. Of course people are going to discuss and dissect his contradictory behavior. We do that for Sapna don't we? So why not for Siddhu as well?
I am pretty sure he excluded Urvashi because he does not want to come across as someone that supports the anti-thesis of what women are supposed to be like in India. That is why he chose the whiny cry babies over someone like Urvashi even though he himself is opposed to Aashka's crying routines. Siddhu's main concern has always been to show himself in good light. Nothing wrong with that but let's not put him up on a pedestal and excuse his contradictory behavior when we don't extend the same courtesy to others.

So u mean he has only good words to say for urvashi in past few weeks , that should make her his favorite.That doesn't make sense and moreover Its completely his take. And he never said GMM create most problem in the house. He said any toofan which comes in the house pass through them. Its doesn't mean he dislike them or anything. Come on this is completely distorting his words
And Since he didn't name Sapna n urvashi people have started bashing him...calling him dual faced...He didn't bad mouth them, did he? Merely not calling some as prespective winner doesnt imply that he is fake or anything.

Discussing is fine , one must but calling him fake dongi, dual face bz cz he didn't name sapna n urvashi in list of his favorites is laughable LOL
Now you can assume 100 things why he didn't name urvashi , its upto u but u can't blame /accuse him of something he actually didn't say or do. I mean this is something which u are assuming.

Edited by sarasingh86 - 10 November 2012 at 3:56pm
guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86MsFoodyTwoShoesSunshine797

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

So u mean he has only good words to say for urvashi in past few weeks , so she became he favorite.That doesn't make sense and moreover Its completely his take. And he never said GMM create most problem in the house. He said any toofan which comes in the house pass through them. Its doesn't mean he dislike them or anything. Come on this is completely distorting his words
And Since he didn't name Sapna n urvashi people have started bashing him...calling him dual faced...He didn't bad mouth them, did he? Merely not calling some as prespective winner doesnt imply that he is fake or anything.

Discussing is fine , one must but calling him fake dongi, dual face bz cz he didn't name sapna n urvashi in list of his favorites is laughable LOL
Now you can assume 100 things why he didn't name urvashi , its upto u but u can't blame /accuse him of something he actually didn't say or do. I mean this is something which u are assuming.

I did not call him a dhongi. I said his actions have made him come across as dual faced.  Yes, that reasoning is my assumption and not a fact. I assumed that is why he said what he did. Just like everyone else on here is assuming. At least I'm not going to spin up lies and refer to them  as facts. 

Edited by Dexterkilaila - 10 November 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushikbasu

To many who are writing here at some point of time Sidhu was their favorite but many changed their stance so are all dual faced? Forgiving and taking care does not mean they has to be his favorite to win the "SHOW". There is a difference in liking someone and being favorite to win the show. Finally even if he was putting up an act to remain calm in such a mad house and taking everyone with him and to maintain peace is no mean feat and is praise worthy and I respect him a lot for that. A place where a people get all the sympathy and footage for being mad and unsocial, we do need a calming force just like in the real World where if everyone is fighting things would become living hell, we need a calming force there and a person who can do so even if he does not feel that way deserves a lot of respect. Let me draw a parallel, a lot of times I am under a lot of pressure in the office and feel like bursting, but when I come home, my child would be all over me, if I put up a smiling face and play with him for a couple of minutes does that make me a dual faced and a bad person?

@Bold - Thats what. Thumbs Up
@Bold - LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index