Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 6)

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

sidhu told to salman he want niketan to win the show...

in the article its written delnaz name...

ROFLROFL

Kam se kam bahar aake ek consistent statement toh doLOL

ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ANNMT. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0sarasingh86

blackie IF-Dazzler
blackie
blackie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Thank you for this topic, Tanya.Clap I am glad you opened it and highlighted his dual nature while still being his fan. Kudos to you!Thumbs Up

He wasn't too fond of Ashka in the house. He said she is too emotional, hyper sensitive etc. So why did he praise her instead of Urvashi (who he professed to like). I think its because Siddhu is extremely image conscious. He does not want the world to think he supports loud, abrasive women. And that is why he supported those that come across as weak and thus "feminine" to the Indian mindset. 

I'm not even gonna get into his stance on Sapna. But even when we ignore Sapna, his stance on Urvashi is dicey and hypocritical, that makes him double faced. He succumbed to what people want to hear in the end! 

Well said Clap Its baffling that he changed his stance against both Sapna & Urvashi. Against Sapna, I felt that he might. It was becoming clear that he might not support Sapna, especially after the courtroom activity in garden area. But Urvashi? Why? He didn't show any signs in the show that he does not like her.

I also think his statements have changed to do some damage control. He thinks it will be safer for his MP image to support the stereotype notion of Indian women (read GMM). Such a shame that our politicians are falling back upon such stereotypes to get votes Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

znursinghChameli_billiFaraan92

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

sarasingh86Sunshine797

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by tanya.91

[QUOTE=Dexterkilaila]Thank you for this topic, Tanya.Clap I am glad you opened it and highlighted his dual nature while still being his fan. Kudos to you!Thumbs Up

He wasn't too fond of Ashka in the house. He said she is too emotional, hyper sensitive etc. So why did he praise her instead of Urvashi (who he professed to like). I think its because Siddhu is extremely image conscious. He does not want the world to think he supports loud, abrasive women. And that is why he supported those that come across as weak and thus "feminine" to the Indian mindset. 

I'm not even gonna get into his stance on Sapna. But even when we ignore Sapna, his stance on Urvashi is dicey and hypocritical, that makes him double faced. He succumbed to what people want to hear in the end! 

[/QUOTE]

I totally agree... his self is the most important thing for him. He claims to be selfless, but acts exactly the opposite. His ego was way too big, and the way he rudely behaved with poor Vrijesh (he was just doing some masti to remove the major in the task...and that was fair enough...but he can't tolerate any sort of upper hand) was way too bad. he made him total quite and cornered him to the wall completely.

He thinks way too  too much of himself and I feel sorry on such mindset. It was visible in BB house too but his other qualities (put up acts) made us to ignore those things.

About sapna and urvashi, I really feel now that he uses both of them for his image.

If he would be that soft hearted saint for Sapna, he would have never said those harsh, brutal words insulting her in front of the whole house pointing fingers at her character with "lajja" speech, that too when she truly said sorry to him already, and he "acted" like he truly forgave her.
(he even put all the blame on Niketan for the major's "makeover" with coat on face when sallu ridiculed him for this...wow what a strong personalityLOL)

And urvashi... ahhh the poor thing has been used like a fuel by him in BB tasks and to make his army group stronger.

And what happened to his TALL claims to Rajev saying 100% confidently "tu mujh par bharosa rakhh ...tera milan may karwaaon gaa Delnaz kay saath yaheen par"
what happened to all those claims of sidhu ji ? LOL

Now he is only a politician for me ... a good and a very sharp politician who knows what to portray, where to say and who to use and when
Wink

Why are we assuming Sapna is/was Sidhu's favorite?

She wasn't. He would have stood up for any house-mate if he felt they were right. And if you believe that apology was genuine then we have nothing more to discuss because thats an opinion nothing will change.

Urvashi used, please. For what? For a task?

The man was asked a simple question. Who were your favorites? He answered it. If you guys are assuming Urvashi and Sapna were his favorites, that's your problem...not his.

Aashka was always his favorite and she genuinly respected him. She went all out to make sure Vrajesh didn't talk to Mink. That bond was real, not for the cameras.
Niketen was his right hand man. They used to talk with their mikes off and share very personal stories.
Everybody loved Aseem.
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

We are NOT assuming anything. Siddhu has HIMSELF said Sapna and Urvashi were one of his favorites. He has never said anything like this about Aashka and/or Delnaz. I suck at finding videos but please someone upload it here so that this is clear as daylight for everyone. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

agreedblackietanya.91-Chandramukhi-Faraan92

MsFoodyTwoShoes IF-Sizzlerz
MsFoodyTwoShoes
MsFoodyTwoShoes

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Why are we assuming Sapna is/was Sidhu's favorite?

She wasn't. He would have stood up for any house-mate if he felt they were right. And if you believe that apology was genuine then we have nothing more to discuss because thats an opinion nothing will change.

Urvashi used, please. For what? For a task?

The man was asked a simple question. Who were your favorites? He answered it. If you guys are assuming Urvashi and Sapna were his favorites, that's your problem...not his.

Aashka was always his favorite and she genuinly respected him. She went all out to make sure Vrajesh didn't talk to Mink. That bond was real, not for the cameras.
Niketen was his right hand man. They used to talk with their mikes off and share very personal stories.
Everybody loved Aseem.
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

thats disgusting ...it will take me 100 more years to understand how ppl change their opinions and likings for anyone ..for just a statement LOL...even if i ll be disappointed with someons behaviour ...atleast ill not insult him/her

guess_wh0sarasingh86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index