Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 20)

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by DejaVu.

LOL Just watching the episode. Everyone acting surprised and shedding crocodile tears is more funny. Didn't Aashka herself tell that Sidhu is leaving in Live feed last week?

Dellu ki khushk (dry) aankhon may se toh tears bhi nahi aa rahey thaey, even though she tried hard...Wink
bad actress, I must say

LOL
LOL
I know she tries so hard and ends up looking a fool.

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 6:17pm

Yankees IF-Rockerz
Yankees
Yankees

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Sidhu was so bekaar in the show. Pinch
tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Persian.Cat.

I liked Delnaaz Irani, Aashka Goradia, Aseem Trivedi and Niketan Madhok."

Who according to him will win Bigg Boss? He immediately replied, "Delnaz as she is after all very endearing. Men of genius I admire. Men of power I fear. Men of character I trust. You can really rely on Delnaz."

Whoa! When did he say this?! Strange to see him mention Aashka&Delnaaz while skipping the names of Rajeev, Urvashi & Sapna. 

I barely saw him interact with either of the two during the hour they telecast & from whatever Live feed I've seen. Hope he didn't change his stance after watching the 30 seconds video of Urvashi and Sapna that was shown.. cos if he did, then that's quite disappointing coming from him.

I'm no sidhu fan either but I would suggest that do not trust the 50 min. episode.
For the live feed enthusiasts,one question?
 if they can manipulate the episodes [been doing ] then  there is no doubt saying that so called live feed could not be manipulated either. When needed acc. to BB's command either the BB feed is muted or fed from a cam that shows nithing..

Edited by scofield - 11 November 2012 at 11:14pm
Cleopatraaa Senior Member
Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged

I have to agree on this.His interviews were a shocker. I always knew he was only faking it. Thank god finally everyone's realising it.Smile
Shayu. IF-Rockerz
Shayu.
Shayu.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
might be he has been turned like this due to Biggboss... hence we r all doubting abt BB that he might make winner of this season  delu or aashka... so sidhu might have been requested by BB team to praise them Ouch
Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged

I'm surprised he didn't take Rajeev's name and to an extent Urvashi's too. He had a major arguement with Sapna so not mentioning her name is okay but he called Urvashi his favourite contestant///as for Rajeev he said he is his Bada bhai//// bt didn't take his name. whao. that shows how mahaan he is.Thumbs Down
Cleopatraaa
Cleopatraaa

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Shayari.

might be he has been turned like this due to Biggboss... hence we r all doubting abt BB that he might make winner of this season  delu or aashka... so sidhu might have been requested by BB team to praise them Ouch

No chance. BB will never take such risks.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index