Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 19)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

Originally posted by sarasingh86

When did I say you were blind? Did I use the word blind? No.

All I said was Bahut pyar karteh hain Sidhuji se. And I get labeled a basher for that! Silly

Sara - Did you read the last couple of pages? You missed the part when someone else was rude with me first. Oh wait that was acceptable since that was "Sidhu side"! Tongue

oh wow... All u said was not just Bahut pyar karthe hain ...Just also said BIASED FANS. And u think one will praise u for that.. Ofcourse ur gone get called BASHERWacko
@Bold - Stop ur personal attacks n assumptions. Similarly i can accuse u of doing same..But then u will go in circles of further accusing me of saying same thing back in reply.Silly So hold on n stick to topic

Go back and read the last couple of pages. I am sick and tired of you accusing me of personal attack. Do you even know the definition of a personal attack? Tongue

Why are you getting so worked up over it? I never said you were a guilty. Calm down. Relax.

Now i know what is coming next...copied definition of Personal attack from Google.LOL
I m already calm. Tanya refered to me in her post .In reply to that .This is what u wrote... Now let me copy paste :

Tanya, don't bother. No matter what you say they will repeat the same thing.
Too biased. Bahut pyaar hain Sidhu ji ke liye! Day Dreaming

So u r saying u  never accused me of being guilty ie Biased ..So whats that?

Anyways If u have any opinion u have full right to express but so does I.But making accusations is nothing but diverting from topic. So don't do it and stay calmSmile

Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 November 2012 at 3:30am

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Now i know what is coming next...copied definition of Personal attack from Google.LOL
I m already calm. Tanya refered to me in her post .In reply to that .This is what u wrote... Now let me copy paste :

Tanya, don't bother. No matter what you say they will repeat the same thing.
Too biased. Bahut pyaar hain Sidhu ji ke liye! Day Dreaming

So u r saying u  never accused me of being guilty ie Biased ..So whats that?

Anyways If u have any opinion u have full right to express but so does I.But making accusations is nothing but diverting from topic. So don't do it and stay calmSmile

Aren't we all biased? Every fan is biased, Sara.

I have no issues with you at all. Well I already posted a reply before reading this post. Thanks though!

To be honest , that post is too lengthy to readLOL .
But I didn't call u any names or so. But in reply to tanya's post u did. OuchAnyways...Leave it.Everyone has their own pov n they are free to do so as long as they put it sanely. 
PeaceSmile
sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged

[

Aren't we all biased? Every fan is biased, Sara.

I have no issues with you at all. Well I already posted a reply before reading this post. Thanks though!

To be honest , that post is too lengthy to readLOL .
But I didn't call u any names or so. But in reply to tanya's post u did. OuchAnyways...Leave it.Everyone has their own pov n they are free to do so as long as they put it sanely. 
PeaceSmile
[/QUOTE]

What names did I call biased?

Alright. Peace.
[/QUOTE]
Yes Too Biased was what i was refering to. I take offense in thatLOL
Now Final Peace out

Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 November 2012 at 3:55am
gangnamstyle IF-Dazzler
gangnamstyle
gangnamstyle

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
i hve been saying ths from day 1 tht he is a politician and all ths is an act for garnering votes. 

and ppl shud cut him sme slack. y wud he take sapna's name? she ws so immensely ungrateful and rude to him after he took a stand for her everytime she ws in trouble. and maybe the urvashi bitching clip might hve put him off. ab shayad dobara poochu tu ashka aur delnaz ka naam bhi nhi le ga since they bitched abt him too.
sree421 Senior Member
sree421
sree421

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Folks, watch Sidhuji's comments on Sapna at the end.

http://colors.in.com/in/biggboss/videos/exclusive-interview-with-sidhu-22904-4.html

Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
agar Siddhu rang badlata hai to iss forum ke members kya karte hain ????? based on one interview " oh he has lost my respect " ...kya isse Rang badalna nahin kehte Wink 

if u guys can do that why not he after seeing the clips ?????? if by doing this he is bad then its the same for u guys too i mean Siddhu haters Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

agar Siddhu rang badlata hai to iss forum ke members kya karte hain ????? based on one interview " oh he has lost my respect " ...kya isse Rang badalna nahin kehte Wink 

if u guys can do that why not he after seeing the clips ?????? if by doing this he is bad then its the same for u guys too i mean Siddhu haters Wink

BTW i don't understand what wrong did sidhuji do ? In one of interview he is talking about taking care of sapna as well. Mujhe toh abhi tak samaj nahi aa rahe ki hua kya hai. LOLBz if u ask someone if they are mad bz he didn't make urvashi n sapna as prespective winners, then they say NO thats not the reason. Then what did he say in interview , that is irking them Kya rang badla hai bhaiConfused

Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 November 2012 at 5:17pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index