Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 16)

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chameli_billi

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by blackie

Originally posted by tanya.91

Just watched today's episode... and I am least surprised now that both Hard kaur (singer) and housemate Sampat didn't stated great things about Sidhu Ji.
that speaks quite alot.

I heard what Sampat said but what did Hard Kaur say? Think I missed it. 

Hard Kaur simply said that Siddhu evades answering the question directly through his lambi sher o shayari.

Oh okay thanks. She is right...looks like most people were able to gage him correctly after all.

She also said Sidhu was her favorite contestant this season.

Correctly, all right.

Well that's her opinion then, isn't it unless of course you're pulling your sarcastic stunt over me again.LOLLOL

Nope! True story Big smile

Then that's her opinion, no problem with it. I just agreed with the part Blackie told me about. LOL

guess_wh0

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Sidhuji ne toh sapna or urvashi ka naam na le ke aur ashaka , delu ka naam le ke gunnah kardiya ha. Even though he never ever said that these two were his favorites inside the house. So all of sudden he become fake dongi dual faced while few days ago he was being praised by same set of people wah wah... LOL
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarasingh86

Sidhuji ne toh sapna or urvashi ka naam na le ke aur ashaka , delu ka naam le ke gunnah kardiya ha. Even though he never ever said that these two were his favorites inside the house. So all of sudden he become fake dongi dual faced while few days ago he was being praised by same set of people wah wah... LOL

Obviously. Contestants change...we change...like sands through the hour glass...so are the days of our lives. LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86-Chandramukhi-

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Obviously. Contestants change...we change...like sands through the hour glass...so are the days of our lives. LOLLOL

Sure... sure why not!LOLLOL  btw change happens for a reasonLOL

Edited by sarasingh86 - 11 November 2012 at 12:39am

Chameli_billi

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by estel

^ Sara: Lets not go in circles again. As it is words were misinterpreted. I made several mistakes along the way as well and I got carried away with the argument. As Sidhu fans you are entitled to your opinion and so are the others. Lets respect that and agree to disagree.

come on .. I m  just giving my  opinion on what i saw(looking at reasoning of some posts) in terms of changes that too in sane manner.Can't i do that?Ouch
tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-Chameli_billiFaraan92

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:57am | IP Logged

Just watched today's episode... and I am least surprised now that both Hard kaur (singer) and housemate Sampat didn't stated great things about Sidhu Ji.
that speaks quite alot.

I heard what Sampat said but what did Hard Kaur say? Think I missed it. 

well Hard Kaur not being a housemate didnt knew about him too much, but even being a sardarni herself, she stated quite loudly and voluntarily that Sidhu never gives a proper and straight answer to anything and always talks irrelevant using poetry etc... seems like she was also kinda irritated with his over the top behavior LOL

ps: Sidhu calling Sapna a KHISYAANI BILLI (an embarrased cat) didn't got too well with me atleast.
not I am a Sapna supporter, but he even in his last minutes while leaving at the exit door said to Sapna that YOU ARE A GEM. and just minutes later in front of Salli he called her an embarrassed cat.
Whatever reference I dont care, but calling someone a khisyaani billi whom u called on face a GEM is not something that will increase the respect of that person in my heart.

@All... again I am not saying I started disliking him...but I think I am kind of heart broken coz I made him sit at a very high fence & pedestal , which I think was my own fault, not Sidhu's. 

He said ur Gem Unique one .That can imply that she is really unique in her own way.
If Hard kaur finds his answers full of sher o syari nothing wrong in that. But
What connection does being sardarni has to have with what she answered?Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index