Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!! (Page 13)

ChillHum Senior Member
ChillHum
ChillHum

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Im sure the channel certainly knew about this exit before hand. This was all an eye wash. Bigg boss needs trp spl. since this season we hardly have any known celebrities; sidhu and bjp gets a political exposure and portray what he intends to and sidhu gives them a parivarik makeover. And name delu as his favorite coz BB got her in only to use the divorce card. dont forget the caller[bb team] this week also asked them to patch up.
Win win for all.
And this BB's declaration to him about monetary losses was BS too, probably so no one else asks for self exit. The money and exit was all signed in before he even landed in mumbai.

Edited by scofield - 10 November 2012 at 8:31pm

JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Was their any genuine person inside the house in any of the seasons? That we expect him to be.
Sarkar Goldie
Sarkar
Sarkar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Siddhu is very good with words no one can beat him.
he said he didn't disliked any one in the house but when asked for favourites he took four .
He used to say you are my Angel to Karishma ,Aashka.he Just disliked Vrajesh .
He used to pamper every one in the house even kashif who was so arrogant.

I will try to give another example like when lata Mangeshkar is asked who is your Favourite Music Director ?She starts with Sajjad Husaain, Salil,Madan Mohan .then when she is aksed that she worked with this one that one .,then she says yes they were also good,so every one has order of preference,so is the case with siddhu.

If He is asked specifically about Urvashi and Sapna or any other then he will definately in his powerful sugar coated tongue will say something Negative  about them that they have to correct that's why I guess he didn't took their names.it's not that he doesn't like them but we all agree these two womens have certain Negative traits.

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

I liked Delnaaz Irani, Aashka Goradia, Aseem Trivedi and Niketan Madhok."

Who according to him will win Bigg Boss? He immediately replied, "Delnaz as she is after all very endearing. Men of genius I admire. Men of power I fear. Men of character I trust. You can really rely on Delnaz."

Whoa! When did he say this?! Strange to see him mention Aashka&Delnaaz while skipping the names of Rajeev, Urvashi & Sapna. 

I barely saw him interact with either of the two during the hour they telecast & from whatever Live feed I've seen. Hope he didn't change his stance after watching the 30 seconds video of Urvashi and Sapna that was shown.. cos if he did, then that's quite disappointing coming from him.

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarasingh86

Nope123 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHumNkapoor3

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ChillHum

Nkapoor3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index