Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya.91

Just watched today's episode... and I am least surprised now that both Hard kaur (singer) and housemate Sampat didn't stated great things about Sidhu Ji.
that speaks quite alot.

You noticed it first time tanya. From very second week each guest is saying same things abt sidhuji that he broke rules bla bla.

And ur talking abt sampatjiπŸ˜† Did she listen to anybody? She was in her own lala land. Infact many of times she was seen justifying  her lie(rajniti task) whenever questioned.

Fake guy gone... lambi lambi chhorne se koi mahaan nahin ban jata...
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

I heard what Sampat said but what did Hard Kaur say? Think I missed it. 

Hard Kaur simply said that Siddhu evades answering the question directly through his lambi sher o shayari.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: blackie

Hard Kaur simply said that Siddhu evades answering the question directly through his lambi sher o shayari.

Oh okay thanks. She is right...looks like most people were able to gage him correctly after all.

Oh okay thanks. She is right...looks like most people were able to gage him correctly after all.

She also said Sidhu was her favorite contestant this season.

Correctly, all right.
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

She also said Sidhu was her favorite contestant this season.

Correctly, all right.

Well that's her opinion then, isn't it unless of course you're pulling your sarcastic stunt over me again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

She said he is her favorite and she would love to interact with him cos he never answers any question directly.πŸ˜†

Well that's her opinion then, isn't it unless of course you're pulling your sarcastic stunt over me again.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Nope! True story πŸ˜ƒ
Supari_khala thumbnail
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Nope! True story πŸ˜ƒ

Then that's her opinion, no problem with it. I just agreed with the part Blackie told me about. πŸ˜†
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sidhuji ne toh sapna or urvashi ka naam na le ke aur ashaka , delu ka naam le ke gunnah kardiya ha. Even though he never ever said that these two were his favorites inside the house. So all of sudden he become fake dongi dual faced while few days ago he was being praised by same set of people wah wah... πŸ˜†