Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: tanya.91

and much more important than his FAVORITES, its his overall attitude post BB6 which quite clearly speaks that the man we have seen inside BB6 was not the real Sidhu, but was a deliberate attempt for a great image-makeover.

I am still glad he succeeded in it... good for his political motives & agendas 👏 

I can agree with that.

Nobody is going to be "Real" in front of cameras.
tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Why are we assuming Sapna is/was Sidhu's favorite?

She wasn't. He would have stood up for any house-mate if he felt they were right. And if you believe that apology was genuine then we have nothing more to discuss because thats an opinion nothing will change.

Urvashi used, please. For what? For a task?

The man was asked a simple question. Who were your favorites? He answered it. If you guys are assuming Urvashi and Sapna were his favorites, that's your problem...not his.

Aashka was always his favorite and she genuinly respected him. She went all out to make sure Vrajesh didn't talk to Mink. That bond was real, not for the cameras.
Niketen was his right hand man. They used to talk with their mikes off and share very personal stories.
Everybody loved Aseem.
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

We are NOT assuming anything. Siddhu has HIMSELF said Sapna and Urvashi were one of his favorites. He has never said anything like this about Aashka and/or Delnaz. I suck at finding videos but please someone upload it here so that this is clear as daylight for everyone. 
[/QUOTE]

Please do.

There's no such video.

Its all assumption.
[/QUOTE]

and why will Dexter or anyone else will ASSUME ?
we r not in Sidhu's opposition party 😉
and I never saw Dexy assuming anything or making any sort of story ever at IF before even with the housemates she hated much much more in prev seasons.
so why should she do it now just in sidhu's case

ps; I too remember those clips where he more than once buttered urvi n sapna like anything, praised them like anything and clearly stated them as the best out of all in the house.

well get used to such changing colors of him... afterall he is a politician... that too of one of the most corrupt region i,.e. south asia
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

and much more important than his FAVORITES, its his overall attitude post BB6 which quite clearly speaks that the man we have seen inside BB6 was not the real Sidhu, but was a deliberate attempt for a great image-makeover.

I am still glad he succeeded in it... good for his political motives & agendas 👏 

Do you think it was part of his party's strategy to let him enter BB6 and then use his popularity to increase attention towards Gujarat elections? I am just playing a guessing game. I might be wrong but his conduct post BB6 is leading me to infer this.
Edited by blackie - 11 years ago

We are NOT assuming anything. Siddhu has HIMSELF said Sapna and Urvashi were one of his favorites. He has never said anything like this about Aashka and/or Delnaz. I suck at finding videos but please someone upload it here so that this is clear as daylight for everyone. 

Please do.

There's no such video.

Its all assumption.

and why will Dexter or anyone else will ASSUME ?
we r not in Sidhu's opposition party 😉
and I never saw Dexy assuming anything or making any sort of story ever at IF before even with the housemates she hated much much more in prev seasons.
so why should she do it now just in sidhu's case

ps; I too remember those clips where he more than once buttered urvi n sapna like anything, praised them like anything and clearly stated them as the best out of all in the house.

well get used to such changing colors of him... afterall he is a politician... that too of one of the most corrupt region i,.e. south asia

He's said "You're awesome" to every girl in the house. He's never told Sapna or Urvashi, they're his favorites in the house. He might have joked with Urvashi once but Sapna, never.

Niketen, Karishma and Aashka were his favorites. I've said it before too in my earlier posts and I'm not calling out Dexy in any way, shape or form. I know for a fact though, he's never told Sapna or Urvashi, you're one of my or my absolute favorite.

Edited by guess_wh0 - 11 years ago
LOL Just watching the episode. Everyone acting surprised and shedding crocodile tears is more funny. Didn't Aashka herself tell that Sidhu is leaving in Live feed last week?
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No wonder fake and liar Sidhu likes his equivalent female part Deelnaz.

Haye  bay-chaara... masoom farishta Sidhu

😆

😆  arey  yaar  sapna  frustation mai asi vesi harktey kar sakti hai tou siddu  bhi    hurt state mai asi  baatey kar sakta hai ,  to be honest jab  vo jaa rha tha  that time    sabki eyes mai tears they except sapna    ...so i think that bond sapna ki uss harkat ki vajah se pahley hi breck ho gya tha    both side se ...women women karkey aap  roj roj dusro pe chilaaogey to u kabhi na kabhi to  patience jawaab de hi jaayega
Originally posted by: blackie

Do you think it was part of his party's strategy to let him enter BB6 and then use his popularity to increase attention towards Gujarat elections? I am just playing a guessing game. I might be wrong but his conduct post BB6 is leading me to infer this.

It was everybody's strategy.

Party wanted a good image.
Sidhu wanted the 5-7 Cr for a month of work.
Colors wanted a Big name to give the show some wheels.

It worked out for everyone.
Was Sidhu faking it at times, sure. He wanted to knock Sapna in the face but he had to control himself on national tv. But more often than not, it was the real him. Its hard to put on a farce for 36 days 24/7.

Originally posted by: guess_wh0

Why are we assuming Sapna is/was Sidhu's favorite?

She wasn't. He would have stood up for any house-mate if he felt they were right. And if you believe that apology was genuine then we have nothing more to discuss because thats an opinion nothing will change.

Urvashi used, please. For what? For a task?

The man was asked a simple question. Who were your favorites? He answered it. If you guys are assuming Urvashi and Sapna were his favorites, that's your problem...not his.

Aashka was always his favorite and she genuinly respected him. She went all out to make sure Vrajesh didn't talk to Mink. That bond was real, not for the cameras.
Niketen was his right hand man. They used to talk with their mikes off and share very personal stories.
Everybody loved Aseem.
Delu did a lot of things for him too and has a good relationship with everyone in the house.
Other than her Karishma was his absolute favorite.

Sidhu is not God, he has a lot of flaws like normal human beings. But calling him dual faced just because he answered a simple question doesn't make any sense.

agreed totally
I don't know y sm people r behaving this way simply because Sidhuji didn't chose their fav.
Originally posted by: chochokamurabba

😆  arey  yaar  sapna  frustation mai asi vesi harktey kar sakti hai tou siddu  bhi    hurt state mai asi  baatey kar sakta hai ,  to be honest jab  vo jaa rha tha  that time    sabki eyes mai tears they except sapna    ...so i think that bond sapna ki uss harkat ki vajah se pahley hi breck ho gya tha    both side se ...women women karkey aap  roj roj dusro pe chilaaogey to u kabhi na kabhi to  patience jawaab de hi jaayega

Well said.

Don't forget this was the same woman who was crying for Niruva. There was no relationship here. If there was, it was broken by Sapna's outburst. How a logical person can expect Sidhu to take her name as one of his favorites, is beyond me.