Sidhu - Badalta hai rung asmaan kaisay kaisay !!!

tanya.91 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
In BB house, even after all that army fight tamasha, he re assured Sapna and even stated in front of others that he loves her the MOST in the house among all, and will never leave her for all of his life.

very contrarily upon asking the ones he likes, he stated Delnaz and Aashka's names (he went on length praising the most cunning Delnaz...calling her the most TRUST WORTHY and to rely on)
shockingly there was no mention of Sapna contrary to his big claims inside the house.
Also he praised Urvashi alot and said in the house that she is her most fav in the female lot, even chose her for her army. but changed his stance never speaking a word in her favor when coming out started favoring the total opposite party.
Was he using Sapna to get his image makeover of a kind soul and pumping up Urvashi to use her strengths & abilities for the tasks only 
😲

I liked Delnaaz Irani, Aashka Goradia, Aseem Trivedi and Niketan Madhok."

Who according to him will win Bigg Boss? He immediately replied, "Delnaz as she is after all very endearing. Men of genius I admire. Men of power I fear. Men of character I trust. You can really rely on Delnaz."

😲

Badalta hai rang aasman kaisay kaisay

ps: not a sapna fan AT ALL. Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanya.91 thumbnail
He and his wife also gave a SHOCKED statement about the SUDDEN eviction that they never knew before hand... his wife also said she came to knew it just 2 days ago.

While it was allover the media like 3 weeks ago and also we have clearly seen and heard the housemates discussed in live feed (saw karishma kotak & others discussing it almost a month ago) that sidhu's contract of biggboss will be over in a month

😲

Shocked to see the changing colors of ppl

Edited by tanya.91 - 11 years ago
fkbutt thumbnail
shame on u sighu sir...now u proved like dilnaz  u were fake...and coward...
tanya.91 thumbnail
Recent interview where he praised the most cunning Delnaz and Ashka called them most reliable.
also totally ignored his most favorites and most liked urvashi n sapna which he claimed to be nibhaao saath for life that he claimed in the show...but totally ignored them in his very first interview after coming out of the BB6 house.. not even mentioned their names in the housemates he liked
πŸ˜†

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/13294-daddy-you-were-simply-amazing-navjot-singh-sidhu.htm
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
lost all respect for sidhu sir now
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajluvsshvpavti

lost all respect for sidhu sir now

me too feeling sad... especially for Mr & Mrs. Sidhu lies and fabricated stories about the sudden eviction which they CLAIMED they never aware of... while even the BB housemates were so surely discussed it a month ago that he is on a one month contract

I am sure the others too who watch Live Feed like me have remembered these lines of karishma kotak and others about his pre planned stay

:(

Nawanshahr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Exit pe jo delnaj crocodile tears bahati hai sab se jyada uska asar hai ki evicted pe. . .sampat also said this. I hate delnaj. .. .
MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: tanya.91

me too feeling sad... especially for Mr & Mrs. Sidhu lies and fabricated stories about the sudden eviction which they CLAIMED they never aware of... while even the BB housemates were so surely discussed it a month ago that he is on a one month contract

I am sure the others too who watch Live Feed like me have remembered these lines of karishma kotak and others about his pre planned stay

:(

exactly,dramebaazi bas aur kuch nahi,even ansuka and dell was discussing abt it 3 days back
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I thought he would come out and say his fav was Sapna.

Didn't he talk about Aashka crying all the time for sympathy and now all of a sudden he likez Aashka.

No mention of Sapna at all, now I know he used Sapna.

Shame on him
tanya.91 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahek_No1

I thought he would come out and say his fav was Sapna.

Didn't he talk about Aashka crying all the time for sympathy and now all of a sudden he likez Aashka.

No mention of Sapna at all, now I know he used Sapna.

Shame on him

Yes, that was the best bet to portray an angel like image.
remember his son (grownup guy) mentioned in the video that he is aggressive and loud and he prefers his mother... while we have never seen his aggression in BB6 house even after been humiliated with words like coward etc...

to say the least, he was on a put-up act in BB house and I must say he is a great politician like othersπŸ‘πŸΌ

Moreover great things were said for Urvashi too, labeling her his most favorite female in the house... janam janam ka rishta and all those filmi dialogues he said for her...after using her the fullest for tough tasks.
while just after coming out from the house, he totally sidelined these two ladies