Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun Quitting coz of FILMS!!! (Page 4)

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rhea16

Originally posted by samsungtv

I can understand how you are feeling. But this is the real world. BS is not a saint.. why would he continue with a show that demands long hours of work with less pay compared to a few days of work and more pay in movies?... He is as selfish as any other human being.. But I guess it is not wrong to think about your own career... He may not get movie offers once the show goes off air.. So he is cashing in on his popularity now..

But I can totally understand you view.. We have all  invested our time and emotions on this fiction.. BUt to BS or any other actor associated with IPK it is a means of earning money. i think we should understand that and realize that it is just a showOuch

I would like to change one sentence of your which is he is as selfish as any other human being. I would call him normal not selfish. He does not own us anything. We started watching the show out of our own accord and will stop out of our own accord as well. We started liking him out of our own accord and will stop always on our own. If u you ppl truly love/ like him, than u wouldn't be spewing venon abt him leaving the show. Because I believe love is unconditional. 

You are entitled to your opinion.. I don want to argue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

jyot_puja Senior Member
jyot_puja
jyot_puja

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I think you are his PA and managing his film career. God bless Barun if he is having 3 film offers. There should be height to stupidity and last but not the least I don't agree with you.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105Breeeezy

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Even Karan Kundra was offered a film, but he did not quit his show 4 it, he maintained professionalism n did both!
Gurmeet choudary as well was offered films n a dance show while he was in his own show but he as well maintained all!

Yes u have given the perfect example!

sabz105

mad-eye Goldie
mad-eye
mad-eye

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ESR8

Originally posted by ESR8

res

read honeypriya's post ... the actual picture..

one question does priya know anybody behind da sets??

sabz105

peachpie Goldie
peachpie
peachpie

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

I can understand how you are feeling. But this is the real world. BS is not a saint.. why would he continue with a show that demands long hours of work with less pay compared to a few days of work and more pay in movies?... He is as selfish as any other human being.. But I guess it is not wrong to think about your own career... He may not get movie offers once the show goes off air.. So he is cashing in on his popularity now..

But I can totally understand you view.. We have all  invested our time and emotions on this fiction.. BUt to BS or any other actor associated with IPK it is a means of earning money. i think we should understand that and realize that it is just a showOuch

You have dared to put the fact in front of everyone! Good effort!

sabz105

kashforlifex Senior Member
kashforlifex
kashforlifex

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:18am | IP Logged
Barun is not OBLIGED to stay in this show forever. He accepts with A LOT of humbleness and humility that whatever fame, popularity, awards etc. he's received for this role of ASR is all due to the Production House, the cast and crew & his viewers (he's said that in many, countless interviews off-screen, award shows that he's attended). Till a certain point, he even refused to use the term 'fans' because he didn't consider it the appropriate word. The guy knows that all this is temporary. So what is the harm if he is trying out new things? Doesn't everyone want to GROW as a person? If you work for 12 hours of everyday of every month, wouldn't you be SICK of doing the same thing over and over and over again?! At least we get our weekends off but these guys have gotta work every single day! I don't understand what is wrong with everyone?! When he's specifically said that he wants a break due to health reasons, personal reasons and film promotions, what is the big deal?! HE'S NOT QUITTING! He's leaving temporarily! Give him a break. Let them all breathe. 

Keep Calm & Believe Barun :) 

Breeeezy

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trishy13

I understand why yoy might think that and you are entitled to your opinion...at time I feel like that too.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of his and I think that he's a great guy...well I don't know him personally, obviously but he seems like a really down to earth guy.
with all of this happening and so many things have been said and not said, sometimes I do fel that this "leave" does have something to do with his movie. Don't get me wrong if it does then tha's completely fine. It's his life and he can call the shots in his own life. We are no one to tell him he can and cannot do certain things.

But what I feel is this, I feel that this "leave" has to do with his movie primarily and then secondary are the other things he has said in his interview. Hear me out...as he will be on "break" he gets to promote his movie and he gets to see his family and spend time with his wife...the reason why I think that he's leaving primarily for his movie promotion is because of the timing. A while back it seemed like he was in negotiations with the PH and SP regarding this...now I don't know this for  a fact but I'm just going the articles I read...(obviously they aren't a 100% correct) so humour me on this. By the time the writers wrap up his story it will be the end of November maybe into December. His movie is to come out in January...I'm sure he must have asked SP and the PH to take some time off and they probably didn't give it to him publically because if he does it then other actors/actresses in the TV world will do the same so this time they must have said no to him. So as a result he was probably forced to take a "break"...most likely he'll do the movie promotions and then if the movie is a hit he'll probably leave the show forever and change paths in his career...if it's not a hit he'll most likely come back to IPK...
If he does this, it's not at all a bad thing. Many actors in North America who are on sitcomes or drama shows or even soap operas do the exact same thing...and if their movie doesn't do to well, the shows that the were originally a part of always welcomes them back...even the fans do.

One of my favourite actor's/character on a soap opera called General Hopsital has been on the show for like 15-17 years and he's left the show many times to pursue other things...when he's done with those projects or they don;t as well as he wanted them too, he comes back to the show...and I always get happy that he comes back...he actually just exited the show to try new things again...I'm crossing my fingers he'll be back...

so with that said I do in part think that Barun has done that and if he has, i don't think he should shy from that...just be honest and you'll still have your loyal fans supporting you...it's not a bad thing if you want to try new things..it's not even a bad thing if you lieave your current show for a while to promote your first movie...but hopefully you come back ;)

I hope you all get what I'm trying to say...

Exactly what I think. Maybe other factors as well as failed negotiations come into play which we'll probably never know about. But on the whole I think what you wrote is probably very likely. I mean he did give his notice 2 months ago - he didn't just wake up one day and say "I'm off!" - he wanted to go/be on a break etc. It's such a shame that instead of getting beautiful ending for an amazing show we're getting prolonged ugliness offscreen...I was just starting to get back into it after the remarriage and this crap mars the hard work of everyone in making the pretty decent most recent episodes...

*Sigh*

trishy13

.Sandy. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sandy.
.Sandy.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
I DNT BELIEVE IN THIS 

MISTHI SAID THERE WERE WIDE CHANCES OF HIM NOT SIGNING IT.
AND HE TOO SAID HE IS JUST GOING TO RELAX AT HOME HE ISN'T TAKING BREAK COZ OF ANY NEW PROJECT.

HE WILL STAY BACK HE HAS TO WE WON'T LET HIM GO

MrBiebersWifey.

Go to top