Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
stop this nonsense ok

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105.MyriadOfHues.

apurvachanda Goldie
apurvachanda
apurvachanda

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged
dear till yesterday they were sayng barun is nt leavng..in just one single day he got 3-4 movies..if dat was the case den dey  cn clearly state it earlier too..bt y knw..??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105

Anju.. IF-Dazzler
Anju..
Anju..

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:41am | IP Logged
what a partial world...bashed gul & 4lions alot even after abhaas & akshay saying its not ph's fault...we bashed after having proofs
& now when it came on barun we want proofs...

sabz105

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
My love and respect for him has doubled ten folds and increases day by there... so there you go I filled up all the love and respect he lost from you.

BTW this is my opinion

sabz105

16Mahi16 Senior Member
16Mahi16
16Mahi16

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

I can understand how you are feeling. But this is the real world. BS is not a saint.. why would he continue with a show that demands long hours of work with less pay compared to a few days of work and more pay in movies?... He is as selfish as any other human being.. But I guess it is not wrong to think about your own career... He may not get movie offers once the show goes off air.. So he is cashing in on his popularity now..

But I can totally understand you view.. We have all  invested our time and emotions on this fiction.. BUt to BS or any other actor associated with IPK it is a means of earning money. i think we should understand that and realize that it is just a showOuch

I would like to change one sentence of your which is he is as selfish as any other human being. I would call him normal not selfish. He does not own us anything. We started watching the show out of our own accord and will stop out of our own accord as well. We started liking him out of our own accord and will stop always on our own. If u you ppl truly love/ like him, than u wouldn't be spewing venon abt him leaving the show. Because I believe love is unconditional. 

Edited by Rhea16 - 10 November 2012 at 7:45am

sabz105

Channa_mereyaa IF-Sizzlerz
Channa_mereyaa
Channa_mereyaa

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:45am | IP Logged
3 movies?Shocked even before release of a damn trailorConfused
do you think bollywood is a joke!
stop taking excuses to bashAngry
now seeing these post i am happy he is leaving . anyway ipkknd is already dead with half of the team goneSleepy

sabz105

trishy13 Goldie
trishy13
trishy13

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged

I understand why yoy might think that and you are entitled to your opinion...at time I feel like that too.

Don't get me wrong, I am a huge fan of his and I think that he's a great guy...well I don't know him personally, obviously but he seems like a really down to earth guy.
with all of this happening and so many things have been said and not said, sometimes I do fel that this "leave" does have something to do with his movie. Don't get me wrong if it does then tha's completely fine. It's his life and he can call the shots in his own life. We are no one to tell him he can and cannot do certain things.

But what I feel is this, I feel that this "leave" has to do with his movie primarily and then secondary are the other things he has said in his interview. Hear me out...as he will be on "break" he gets to promote his movie and he gets to see his family and spend time with his wife...the reason why I think that he's leaving primarily for his movie promotion is because of the timing. A while back it seemed like he was in negotiations with the PH and SP regarding this...now I don't know this for  a fact but I'm just going the articles I read...(obviously they aren't a 100% correct) so humour me on this. By the time the writers wrap up his story it will be the end of November maybe into December. His movie is to come out in January...I'm sure he must have asked SP and the PH to take some time off and they probably didn't give it to him publically because if he does it then other actors/actresses in the TV world will do the same so this time they must have said no to him. So as a result he was probably forced to take a "break"...most likely he'll do the movie promotions and then if the movie is a hit he'll probably leave the show forever and change paths in his career...if it's not a hit he'll most likely come back to IPK...
If he does this, it's not at all a bad thing. Many actors in North America who are on sitcomes or drama shows or even soap operas do the exact same thing...and if their movie doesn't do to well, the shows that the were originally a part of always welcomes them back...even the fans do.

One of my favourite actor's/character on a soap opera called General Hopsital has been on the show for like 15-17 years and he's left the show many times to pursue other things...when he's done with those projects or they don;t as well as he wanted them too, he comes back to the show...and I always get happy that he comes back...he actually just exited the show to try new things again...I'm crossing my fingers he'll be back...

so with that said I do in part think that Barun has done that and if he has, i don't think he should shy from that...just be honest and you'll still have your loyal fans supporting you...it's not a bad thing if you want to try new things..it's not even a bad thing if you lieave your current show for a while to promote your first movie...but hopefully you come back ;)

I hope you all get what I'm trying to say...

Edited by trishy13 - 10 November 2012 at 7:53am

sabz105moomin4455

Breeeezy IF-Dazzler
Breeeezy
Breeeezy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshita235

what a partial world...bashed gul & 4lions alot even after abhaas & akshay saying its not ph's fault...we bashed after having proofs
& now when it came on barun we want proofs...

Yes to bash the PH we have live proof - a dying show with no characters and story !
And Barun fans will stand by Barun in whatever he does !!! Everyone has a right to live life on their own terms not be dictated by someone else that applies to Barun as well !!

Sometime back there was a bad news about another lead and all her fans were crying and shouting its not true though news was published in several media circles !! That is called faith and trust and love for their favorite !!! Thats what Barun's fans are doing too !! When that was not wrong this too is not at all wrong !!

Mizhisabz105

Go to top