Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Did Barun tell us that he is having 3 films and quitting/leaving for that. When he got MAMR when did we got to know.. And now these SP consumer cell representatives know how many films Barun has. Please yaar understand that they wont have any information regarding anything. These guys just attend calls and with that you come to a conclusion.
Ended thumbnail
THIS IS A LIE!!!! OF COURSE BARUN WOULD GET OFFERS BUT BARUN SAID HIMSELF THE REASON HE@S TAKING THIS BREAK OF FOR HIS FAMILY!!!! DON'T BELIIVE THIS!
Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I dint know ppl lose respect for someone if they try to make something good for their lives , I thought ppl wish them good !!

Here forum is flooded with hate / disrespect / curses / mock for an actor who has done nothing to anyone personally !! And it is even more funny that ppl who never liked him or admired him pouring venom on his quitting !! Have a party and celebration guys , there is no more Barun in IPK !!
Edited by pmgsk - 11 years ago
vishali990 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GodnMe.Foreva

let him do wat he wants.
we dont own his life.

ya u rite...
pinky89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Without knowing anything dont tell he is unprofessional ...He himself said he is not leaving the show for movies ... I believe BS more than SP...
apurvachanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dear till yesterday they were sayng barun is nt leavng..in just one single day he got 3-4 movies..if dat was the case den dey  cn clearly state it earlier too..bt y knw..??
Anju.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
what a partial world...bashed gul & 4lions alot even after abhaas & akshay saying its not ph's fault...we bashed after having proofs
& now when it came on barun we want proofs...
Black_kittykat thumbnail
My love and respect for him has doubled ten folds and increases day by there... so there you go I filled up all the love and respect he lost from you.

BTW this is my opinion
16Mahi16 thumbnail
Originally posted by: samsungtv

I can understand how you are feeling. But this is the real world. BS is not a saint.. why would he continue with a show that demands long hours of work with less pay compared to a few days of work and more pay in movies?... He is as selfish as any other human being.. But I guess it is not wrong to think about your own career... He may not get movie offers once the show goes off air.. So he is cashing in on his popularity now..

But I can totally understand you view.. We have all  invested our time and emotions on this fiction.. BUt to BS or any other actor associated with IPK it is a means of earning money. i think we should understand that and realize that it is just a show

I would like to change one sentence of your which is he is as selfish as any other human being. I would call him normal not selfish. He does not own us anything. We started watching the show out of our own accord and will stop out of our own accord as well. We started liking him out of our own accord and will stop always on our own. If u you ppl truly love/ like him, than u wouldn't be spewing venon abt him leaving the show. Because I believe love is unconditional. 
Edited by Rhea16 - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
3 movies?😲 even before release of a damn trailor😕
do you think bollywood is a joke!
stop taking excuses to bash😡
now seeing these post i am happy he is leaving . anyway ipkknd is already dead with half of the team gone🥱