Kuch Toh Log Kehenge

ur fav dialogue(s) in ktlk till date.. - Page 3

saibanu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
For me Amran and Ashuthosh convo ...when for the first time , he confessed that he love nidhi ...Especially when he tell " pyaar tho rahega Arman , mere liye dard bankar ...aur uske liye nafrat bankar "...
And then ashu and nidhi convo after Dargha scene in that chai ki dhukan , And i liked the episode after kidnapping scene ...all dailogues were just great πŸ˜Š

Good post nini dear...
Edited by saibanu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niniborn2rule thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saibanu

For me Amran and Ashuthosh convo ...when for the first time , he confessed that he love nidhi ...Especially when he tell " pyaar tho rahega Arman , mere liye dard bankar ...aur uske liye nafrat bankar "...

And then ashu and nidhi convo after Dargha scene in that chai ki dhukan , And i liked the episode after kidnapping scene ...all dailogues were just great πŸ˜Š

Good post nini dear...

nice choice...good ones..
SwastikAshNi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ashu-Honestly yeh traffic jam kabhi khatam na bhi ho to bhi mujhe koi pareshani nahi hogi(In Car,Baba ke Birthdaywale din)

Nidhi -Yeh Ghar to humhare paas nahi raha,lekin ab aisa lagta hai jaise hum jaha saath saath hai wohi humhara ghar hai aur jaha bhi hum saath rahenge,wohi humhara ghar hoga(In Dargah)

Ashu-Mai chahta hu ke woh darwaaje phir se khul jaaye jo bandh ho gaye they,hum phir se wohi se suru kare jaha pe hum ruk gaye they(KGH ke bahaar)

Ashu-Mann ne to kiya tumhari saari yaadein mita doon,parrr mita nahi paaye(Violin-Date)

Nidhi-Mera miss karna yeh saabid karta hai ke main hoon,kiyun ki mai hu isi liye to unhe miss kar raha hu

Ashu-Meri Zindagi ab tumhari amanat hai Nidhi,ab jiunga bhi to tumhare liye,saans lunga bhi to tumhare liye
Valentine and Kerala separation dialogues were superb too and there are lots of more and more...
Good post Nini...

ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post Nini!!!

My choice:

1. "Hey doc"
2. "Leaving me is not a choice that you have"
3. "AAkhir aapne mujhe Doctor bana hi diya"
4. "Meri biwi ka jawab nahin"

(There could be many other dialogues, but, since I havent watched all the episodes, so, could make only these from the episodes that I have watched!!!)

And best of all, I love the tune as well as the words "Saiyaan" whenever it's played in the background in both male as well as female voices!!! ☺️