India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Imp Questions need to ask SP regarding Barun

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Some posts says that Barun is leaving because of his movies as informed by their recent conversation with Star Plus executives.And yesterday Barun told in an interview organised by Star Plus that he is not leaving he is taking break

Ask them why they have changed their words in 2hours??

Ask them why is this news not in Star Plus official site?

Ask them why Mr Rajan Singh denied about this since  2 months?

Ask them why Barun lied yesterday in his interview which was conducted by Star Plus?

Ask them are they ready to bear the consequences if this news comes out to be false?

Ask them to bring Barun Sobti in an interview and ask to apologise people for lying??

Ask them to upload/tweet bring an official statement on this.

Now its too much this channel needs to answer us.

NOTE:-I do not have any problem in whatever Barun do.I support him with everything.Neither I want IPK to end if Barun leaves.But right now I more pissed with this channel by saying 3 different things and changing their statement in 1 day.

Edit:--it won't make any difference listening the reason for his leave...whatevr be I will always support him.But what pissing me off this channel taking viewers for granted.I can see some people making international calls,doing all sort of things and this channel is just making different statements.

STAR PLUS...ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 10 November 2012 at 7:38am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

jas611kiran33bravia_qwertBARDWISHIKLAArchana89OwnMyCityPyaaraarnavshar19anjaani07...Tanu...Mysticaldivine-Rehnuma-

anjaani07 IF-Rockerz
anjaani07
anjaani07

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
They said 2 things to me in 2 hours, first it's not confirmed and now that he's leaving!

He said the show will continue and I said what for? End it with Barun still there cos no-one will watch when he's gone.
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
This is business buddy...Survival of the fittest will always be their motto..
They might do whatever they feel like doing to hold on to their position in the industry..

We fans should stop investing our emotions on daily soaps..seriously it is not worth it..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 7:15am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

farheen75

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjaani07

They said 2 things to me in 2 hours, first it's not confirmed and now that he's leaving!

He said the show will continue and I said what for? End it with Barun still there cos no-one will watch when he's gone.
AND ONE MORE THING HE GOT 3 MOVIE OFFERS SERIOUSLY I THINK SHARUKH SALMAN AAMIR KO BHI NAHI MILA BEFORE 1ST MOVIELOL

Tanumon

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Archana89

They might do whatever they feel like doing to hold on to their position in the industry..

We fans should stop investing our emotions on daily soaps..seriously it is not worth it..!!

I have accepted the fact that he is leaving(do not care for whatever reasons) and he won't be back.But what pisses me off is this channel.Its senior official saying its all a rumor,an interview organises by SP says something else,and their customer executive saying something else.

They need to be clear on their stand.We are not fools.We can understand things.

Pyaaraarnav

Pyaaraarnav Goldie
Pyaaraarnav
Pyaaraarnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coolnisha_fun87

Originally posted by Archana89

I have accepted the fact that he is leaving(do not care for whatever reasons) and he won't be back.But what pisses me off is this channel.Its senior official saying its all a rumor,an interview organises by SP says something else,and their customer executive saying something else.

They need to be clear on their stand.We are not fools.We can understand things.
AGREE YAAR
melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
they told me too 15 min back that he is leaving coz of movie offers Cry
Tanumon Goldie
Tanumon
Tanumon

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pyaaraarnav

Originally posted by anjaani07

AND ONE MORE THING HE GOT 3 MOVIE OFFERS SERIOUSLY I THINK SHARUKH SALMAN AAMIR KO BHI NAHI MILA BEFORE 1ST MOVIELOL

kala tika lago,kahi najar na lag jaye humre Barun ko.jhut bolne ki bhi koi had hota hai,shame on SP.

Go to top