Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sajanfan004

Goldie

sajanfan004

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hey guys,
There is a confusion in this forum regarding the name OS FF and SS

When we are updating a particular scene or a small part, a really small, tiny story which can be completed in maximum 2 updates, we call it an OS! It's name says that it has to be completed in one update only, but sometimes a person can go up to two updates, but that's the maximum, after that it becomes an SS.

SS: Short Story:-
When we have to update only ONE track! Like a particular holiday, a particular TRACK, then only we call it an SS. If we continue it like a proper serial, and keep adding tracks to it, it becomes a FF!

FF: Fan Fiction:-
When we want our story to be really really long with not only 1 track, but several tracks, like a proper show, we call it an FF!

I'm just updating this so that you all know which story is of what sort. Many of you'll will be knowing this, but many people don't. I have seen many such stories on this particular forum, a SS being named an OS, A SS being named a FF!
Thus, I wanted to clear the doubt of all confused writers. 
Thank you!

--sajanfan004

Edited by sajanfan004 - 10 November 2012 at 8:46pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sreshta90little.angel56sapphhire..Labyrinth..preetipc

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FOR ALL WRITERS AND READERS!" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sreshta90

sreshta90

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:06am | IP Logged
thanks.. i don't even knw wat is what.. i thought of posting question to clear it.. but u cleared it.. thank you..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanfan004

Post Reply New Post

Go to top