Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR NIKKAMON KI DUKKAN CHAT THREAD#51 (Page 52)

-SilverAngel- IF-Stunnerz
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
mmm

fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JEHAN-

haillaaa... nahin bhai...ROFL main tu ye kam kabhi bhi na karon..hath..pagal samjha hai kya?? ROFL

Haan to bas ab chup ker kay beth ja apna army wala idea le ker TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-

-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

aaa
fia21 IF-Sizzlerz
fia21
fia21

Hi Mahi
-SilverAngel-
-SilverAngel-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hi Anam, Jen, Fia!... and anybody else there!
happy chatting
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fia21

Originally posted by Anam Ali

Originally posted by Anam Ali

@Fia- bacha its so good to be practical than emotional im so so emotional that its not good

Exactly my point. But trust me, sooner or later, life will teach you everything. In my case, it was sooner!
Bacha im so old honestly I never change ever I am same as I was before.. I duno why I am like this my personality is very different I care too much sometimes that causes problems for me...not forgeting old bhudhha khussat I even agreed to get to knwo him so my mom can be happy and not cause fights at home but then when i spoke to him and all I realised I have to be selfish cant ruin my life hes just eugghhhDead

Leave everything aside, WHY THE HELL DID YOU TALK TO HIM?!?!?! Angry
Okay I will relax now. See that is exactly what I said that sooner or later life teaches you everything. At one point where you got pressurized due to your emotions and talked to that buddha for the sake of your mom, at the other point, you thought practically and shunned the thought of even considering him away. Age doesn't matter, experience does, and the way you handle a situation matters the most.
I know I was thinking too much I was so so upset so many fights in the house on this issue I was like 19 then I even broke my promise that I made which I will never ever talk to the bhuddha or consider him... luckily I understood I was making a wrong decision i refused Dead but it didnt make a different everything is still fine bhuddha khussat thinks rishtha is on hes waiting and waitingAngryDead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fia21

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

ROFL really?? omgg ROFL wait,sometime u can't think practical only...am i right..
no fifi...its not at all like that emotional log hoty hain is duniya main,main hn..i guess i am way to emotional..oh well yahan tu pangy hi kuch aur hain meri example lena har haal main bekar jai gi..leave it..but still emotional hona ya emotionally koi decision lena har bar ghalat tu nahin hota...

Yes really Tongue . And not only her, sometimes my parents and friends say that to me too. Lol. Yes emotiona; log hotay hain, unhi ka example de ker keh rai hoon kay woh emotional ho ker bhi agar khush nai hain to phir kya faida? I make decisions which make me happy and not under anything or anyone's influence. Because I don't want to blame my misery on others later on and have regrets as that is not the kind of a person I am. I don't regret anything I do, be it wrong or right. Regrets only make you weak. So instead of crying over stuff, I prefer doing something about it and move on!

see,emotional hony ka matalb ye bilkul nahi hai ky ap chezon par roty raho ya kisi chez ka regret karo..har insaan ki life itni normal nahin reh jati fifi..kabhi kabhi practical sy practical insaan ko bhi kuch aisy decision lene party hain jo sirf emotions main lye gay hn..u know main kuch months pehly bilkul tumhary jasi aik insaan sy mili exactly same yahi baten yahi conversation main pehly bhi kar chuki hn aur ab kai months bad main ny us insaan ko kisi ky liye bachin ki tarah roty hoy dekha hai usi insaan ko jo bht practical tha as u said who can't feel anything at all..aik silly decision lete hoy dekha hai Lolll aur us decision par aik stupid aur silly emotional insaan larty hoy bhi dekha hai...Loll 
practical log bhi humans hi hoty hain..life kabhi na kabhi aisa turn leti hai ky apko emotions aur practical sy agy us sy beyond sochna parta hai...
i agree what u said even i believe on that totally agree with u but that doesn't mean i am not emotional..
Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahi0809

Yo again... you guys still here?
Good to see ya again!... lol doosri mulakaat on the same day!
Hi Mahi hw r u?

u keep disappearing?

Go to top