Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

GANG'S OF DEKPUR NIKKAMON KI DUKKAN CHAT THREAD#51 (Page 36)

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Niha-

Originally posted by -JEHAN-

hey fi n niha..
how r u both??
itna sanata kyun hai bhai?? Ermm

Im okie thanks and u? lol

bored n  tired Stern Smile

samee, im trying to get all my homework done. Didnt do any in the half term now everythings piled up and ive got language tests next week :S

i guess sab ka yahi haal hai LOL
ohh,school n homework  Dead  thank god i don't have to do all this any more...pheww!
best of luck dear..all the very best for your studies and test...

hahaha, yeh I can't wait until GCSE's are over. Their the main worry on my mind now, EVERYONE wants to know your results, and our family always expects A's and A*'s which is not putting me under pressure -.- jks, I cant handle so much pressure. i feel so bad for all my cuzins now too

why studies r so tough..can't they be just like a movie or a song easy interesting and simple LOLLOLLOL really?? these family exception part really annoy me alot...
hahhah! why u feel bad for them??

Supernatural_10 IF-Addictz
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Anam Ali

hi everyoneHug

Hello mummyji, okie I think I shud get off here before you tell me off LOL DeadDead
Hi Bacha hw r u?
why whats wrong?

Me okie, but not so gud LOL
Basically, I did hardly any homework over the half term and now everythings piled up. And the week coming, I've got my english, italian and french tests. so I think that I'm gonna muddle all my languages up and I wouldn't be surprised if I started speaking bangla, hindi or starting writing in arabic in those tests ROFL
Very bad bacha try and manage ur time and finish ur hw Insh Allah it will be okHug
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@Jehan- Hi hw r u? I got a dumb headache hope it goes away had some tea but still headache hw was ur day?

@Fia- hi bacha hw r u?
-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
hello...
koi hai?? Ermm
sab kahan chaly gay...?
-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:51am | IP Logged

hey fi n niha..
how r u both??
itna sanata kyun hai bhai?? Ermm

Im okie thanks and u? lol

bored n  tired Stern Smile

samee, im trying to get all my homework done. Didnt do any in the half term now everythings piled up and ive got language tests next week :S

i guess sab ka yahi haal hai LOL
ohh,school n homework  Dead  thank god i don't have to do all this any more...pheww!
best of luck dear..all the very best for your studies and test...

hahaha, yeh I can't wait until GCSE's are over. Their the main worry on my mind now, EVERYONE wants to know your results, and our family always expects A's and A*'s which is not putting me under pressure -.- jks, I cant handle so much pressure. i feel so bad for all my cuzins now too

why studies r so tough..can't they be just like a movie or a song easy interesting and simple LOLLOLLOL really?? these family exception part really annoy me alot...
hahhah! why u feel bad for them??

Oh I wish! Life would be so much easier that way LOL Raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens LOL
Hahaha, yes its proper annoying. And then family who you never knew existed also turn up out of no where just hear your results. its like failing GCSEs is the end of the world. Which is, appearently. lol, no pressure there LOL
Why? Well when I was younger, I thought getting As where easy so I expected them to get A*, now I realise how its very hard ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-

-JEHAN- IF-Dazzler
-JEHAN-
-JEHAN-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged

@Jehan- Hi hw r u? I got a dumb headache hope it goes away had some tea but still headache hw was ur day?

@Fia- hi bacha hw r u?

i am very tired..feeling very low..i feel like i will vomit any minute..Dead and my head is spinning..my day was busy..kal di ki dholki hai if u know what it means..so was busy with that all day was teaching 50 girls dance on many songs..and that was really difficult or phir kal ki arrangment bhi karni hai tu us main kafi busy thi...so that was all...
inshallah..have some tea or coffee or just close your eyes and take some rest listen some music you will feel much better..

-Niha- IF-Sizzlerz
-Niha-
-Niha-

hi everyoneHug

Hello mummyji, okie I think I shud get off here before you tell me off LOL DeadDead
Hi Bacha hw r u?
why whats wrong?

Me okie, but not so gud LOL
Basically, I did hardly any homework over the half term and now everythings piled up. And the week coming, I've got my english, italian and french tests. so I think that I'm gonna muddle all my languages up and I wouldn't be surprised if I started speaking bangla, hindi or starting writing in arabic in those tests ROFL
Very bad bacha try and manage ur time and finish ur hw Insh Allah it will be okHug

lol Ino, thats why I didnt come online yesterday. I was doing my english assessment so I wudnt need to worry about it
okiee, I'll give out slow replies then. Im trying to learn my french writing :/
Supernatural_10
Supernatural_10

@Jehan- i replied to u

@Fia- where r u bacha?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-JEHAN-

Go to top