India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Zor ka jhatka zorro se lga...

Ash1991 IF-Sizzlerz
Ash1991
Ash1991

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
hey maneetians...hope ur all doing well...

making a post after a long time...

well me so happy after a long time...some people who vr opnly bashing n name calling GHSP/maneet/dd/gc/gurti last year r now doing the same to dere own fvrt...cant believ it...

last year this time all geet/maneet fans were very upset n those making fun of them r now crying so badly n its not even a full year yet...

me very excited...thought wt best platform to share excitement other thn gf where i'm sure we all r feeling the same...

enjoy n party time...bt before that plz clear sm confusions my small brain has:-

1) wt is the difference btwn indefinite time period n forever...i believe smwhere both mean the same dont they...read the work in an article me sure u all hv also read so plz elaborate the term INDEFINITE fr me...
2) how can sm people say that a recently started show on a very recognized channel by the makers of  geet is a copy of dere show...i mean smthing that is alredy copied can never be copied again...only original can be copied n if i'm not wrong thn among thm GHSP is the only original masterpiece so arnt both copies of geet???????

at the end proud to be a gurmeet n drashti fan and they hv proved time n again that theyr the best n most professional actors ever seen who dont take the support of dere fans fr granted n this is the reason we all love them alot...

we r very lucky that we got a proper n happy end n now i believe that the ending of a show is not worse thn the lead n parallel lead leaving the show...it was maneet till the end...

P.S. no bashing plz n i hvnt mentioned any names...me sure all can understand whom n what i'm talking about...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ashuvarmaankisimmerumzaheerkeerthi90manidmusic_girlsweetsampa39-misty--love-Meenahmaaniqra-Sexy-kabslocksx-affy-xtabby999

erumzaheer Goldie
erumzaheer
erumzaheer

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
yes dear i m also very happy and excited for the same , now they are crying that their show is copied now they should believe that their show  is a copy too.only our GHSP is original master piece .
i m proud to b a maaneet gurti and GHSP fan.
x-affy-x IF-Stunnerz
x-affy-x
x-affy-x

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Your past catches up with you
What happened to us is happening to others now
It is wise if they repent now
maankisimm Senior Member
maankisimm
maankisimm

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
NICE POST...LOVE IT
sweetsampa39 IF-Rockerz
sweetsampa39
sweetsampa39

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
I am happy and thanx that u made the post.
music_girl IF-Rockerz
music_girl
music_girl

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
gud 4 emROFL
Sonia.KN IF-Sizzlerz
Sonia.KN
Sonia.KN

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 5:29am | IP Logged
yaar yeh PH waale in dino I mean near Diwali and new year k in between time hota hai us time jhatka detay hai LOL...next year dekhna QH walle bhi aise he royegay...but we have no issues with them is PH ka haal in complete FF walla hai .inka new concept bhi koi rocking nahi hai same he hai angry hero talkative heroine dekho jarra history ll repeat 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

music_girl

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top