Posted: 11 years ago
Interesting that we have not heard anything abt Sanaya s point of view? After all those epic lines this last week is she okay to go on with the show without Arnav...or will they replace arnav with a new face? 

They'll never be happy, they will pay for this!!!
Absolutely BARUN is the PAWN here...

Yesterday they arranged an interview for him to give a statement from his mouth which was scripted by them and today they are telling that he is leaving...

What the hell is happening... But I will continue to mail and tweet SP...

Please you girls to continue doing this... Barun is forced to leave and he has not signed any movies as off now...
I dont agree. If he has already quitted, there is no reason for him to be anybody's pawn. besides why would makers actively force him to quit when they know that without him the show is going to suffer? This is a money making game and they know they are going to suffer with regards to their income of those rupee bills.

He has his reasons for quitting. Lets just accept it and move on without speculating scandals and out of the world senarios.
hmm

He may be.

But after all, I think we shud let him do wat he wants...life takes u where u deserve to be. I m sure same will happen wid barun..life's wat U make it.

So let him do wat he wants. I wish him luck.
IMPORTANT - READ THIS
Do you know his interview yesterday (heard this from a trusted source) - the statement he made was actually penned down as instructed by these so called "players".
Now think - if they wanted to break this news of "he is leaving for movies" today why the hell did they force him to do that interview and give an official statement as instructed by them???? poor guy struggled so hard to lie. and we fans could decipher it. he kind of made it clear to us...because he cannot lie.

But it worked isnt it? many of his fans now have calmed down. and HE has been painted as a "LIAR", "QUITTER", "UNFAITHFUL"

now new entry will be shown as a respectful person and ppl will accept.
i agree wid u...n he must be knowing this from long time...n if this the scenerio behind the veil n who will tolerate such kind of disrespect...n everybody know who ismaking barun play...
Originally posted by aneelovesarshi

The masterminds are playing all their cards one by one.

First they tell some journo that the male lead is serving notice period  but barun says no he is not quitting.again the same journo says that he is been directed to say that, fans get mad atjourno, rebukes her and the horrible pr stint ever takes place-still remembered by all.
The channel denies all these are baseless rumours because of their uk event.
Now another day recently at forum 32 they declare that they have run out of their ideas for running ipkknd but comes up with shitty track, butchering all characters and now this new lead track which is gonna take place.i am sure nobody has suggested of this track.
Sobti's decision of quitting comes. Then he comes up with the break thing for a long time and now quitting for films.
Seriously barun has been made the scapegoat. I hope he gets all success in life.
Why the heck they cannot end the show on a high note- thats what ppl are also demanding and thats what the ph also wants?

you are right
Originally posted by CDlove

I dont agree. If he has already quitted, there is no reason for him to be anybody's pawn. besides why would makers actively force him to quit when they know that without him the show is going to suffer? This is a money making game and they know they are going to suffer with regards to their income of those rupee bills.

He has his reasons for quitting. Lets just accept it and move on without speculating scandals and out of the world senarios.

could be but if you see the makes track record they have used each and every actor and then just scrap them like a tissue.
Originally posted by asr2kkg

IMPORTANT - READ THIS
Do you know his interview yesterday (heard this from a trusted source) - the statement he made was actually penned down as instructed by these so called "players".
Now think - if they wanted to break this news of "he is leaving for movies" today why the hell did they force him to do that interview and give an official statement as instructed by them???? poor guy struggled so hard to lie. and we fans could decipher it. he kind of made it clear to us...because he cannot lie.

But it worked isnt it? many of his fans now have calmed down. and HE has been painted as a "LIAR", "QUITTER", "UNFAITHFUL"

now new entry will be shown as a respectful person and ppl will accept.

that is what i am saying. they are in win win situation and BS is at loss