India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Barun tussi NA JAO...

pup03 IF-Sizzlerz
pup03
pup03

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Pata nahin yeh kab hua, kyun hua, kaise hua... Never i was a fan of any of those stalwarts like AB, SK, SRK, AK and many more... never got attracted to them felt nothing great about them... but suddenly i became a fan.. fan of BARUN SOBTI...BARUN SOBTI dashing, handsome looking guy who won heart with his anger, smile, smirks... while surfing saw IPKKND liked the face of young guy felt nice to see him, continued watching him on second day and it continued till date...enjoyed every bit of the show became a huge fan of SARUN that is BARUN and SANAYA...loved their chemistry... loved everything these both does... they became rather BARUN became my addiction watching everyday, drooling over him ...not only that then discussing on forum was the best part, also reading the works of all the dears writers on the forum...became a part of life. Life was going on great had no complaints with anyone as have given up the world...but last 4 days have brought me on earth... i am having all i love and care around me but i am not happy... i am sad... biggest festival of year DIWALI is here and i am not in mood to celebrate it... cause all my thoughts, prayers are for BARUN and want him not to leave us... not eating, nor sleeping i am having a very bad headache today as i am on net all the time doing my bit to if we can stop BARUN from leaving IPKKND, which sometimes feels fighting a lost battle... but there is a hope of a miracle... therefore i am continously writing to star... praying... and in midst of all this I REMEMBER A DIALOGUE OF ASR WHICH HE SAID TO KHUSHI WHEN SHE BROUGHT SHYAM HOME... KABHI KISI KO APNE ITNE KAREEB NAHIN AANE DENA CHAHIYE KYUNKI WOHI AAPKO SABSE ZYADA DARD DETA HAI.....BARUN YOU THIS DIALOGUE IS VERY TRUE AND FIT FOR ME AS I LOVED YOU SO MUCH AND TODAY YOU HAVE GIVEN ME THE MOST PAIN... 

BARUN I AM NOT PRESSURIZATION YOU BUT A HUMBLE REQUEST DEAR RECONSIDER YOUR DECISION AND HANG AROUND FOR SOME TIME... IF YOU WANT A BREAK TAKE IT... BUT A LONG BREAK IS BAD IDEA AND WRONG ATLEAST TAKE YOUR FANS IN CONFIDENCE AND LETS US KNOW THE TRUTH... WAITING FOR YOU TO ANNOUNCE THE TRUTH... PAR UMEED DIL ME LIYE...

GOD BLESS YOU ALWAYS DEAR...I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS AND WILL BE PRAYING FOR YOUR GOOD WILL... BAS TUM BATA DO ... HAAN YA NA... HAMARI KOSHISH TUMHARE JAWAB TAK LAGI HAI AUR LAGI RAHENGI... KYUNKI UMEED KA DEEPAK JAL RAHA HAI AUR JAB TAK TUMHARE MUAH SE NAHIN SUN LETE...

GUYS THIS IS NO BASHING...NOTHING BUT MY FEELINGS...LOVE BARUN SOBTI...AND ALWAYS WILL..

EK PANKHA TUMHARA

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top