India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP this is not SNS this is IPKKND..!!!

Munthas Senior Member
Munthas
Munthas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Dear SP don't think if you change the main lead, you can run the show successfully... You did this with SNS,but that is a family drama main audience are elder people,they only needed the story ,and didnt consider about hero and heroine. IPKKND is a romantic drama focuses on youth,we love this only because Arshi chemistry and Sarun bonding.so don't think the same method will work out for IPKKND. No Sarun then No IPKKND..!!!        So please don't do this with us..!!

Edited by Munthas - 10 November 2012 at 6:33am

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Suzich123rasphasrssdheepthashree9819Meghana09Pyaaraarnavsubha_rath2004swetha_chfareeeyesonmeBornToShipArShismitarRaadhiyaaa-mins07parusmiley

balav Senior Member
balav
balav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Hi friend,

I do not agree with you. In case of SNS it is the decision of SP to remove the main female lead and get a replacement. But in case of ipkknd, the main male lead wants to get out of the show due to boredom and to take rest as there is no further development to his character. Hence what is wrong if SP and PH of the show decide for a replacement for Barun. There are many fresh faces looking as handsome as Barun with best acting talents and yet without a job. Why not these people be given a chance. Further we have a excellent actress sanaya fully dedicated to the show giving her the best in each and every episode.. Why should she be denied the opportunity to give her best by ending the show.. o instead of butchering Arnav and khushi character, a replacement for Barun is a good idea.Of course it will get some time to get adjusted to the new face and definitely nothing is impossible when cvs think of interesting tracks ahead.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRasMunthasArchana89mitrabhuyansanny-beautiful

lLoveYouHrithik IF-Addictz
lLoveYouHrithik
lLoveYouHrithik

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
YES THIS IS IPKKKND
WE WANT BARUN BAS.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shree9819subha_rath2004

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balav

Hi friend,

I do not agree with you. In case of SNS it is the decision of SP to remove the main female lead and get a replacement. But in case of ipkknd, the main male lead wants to get out of the show due to boredom and to take rest as there is no further development to his character. Hence what is wrong if SP and PH of the show decide for a replacement for Barun. There are many fresh faces looking as handsome as Barun with best acting talents and yet without a job. Why not these people be given a chance. Further we have a excellent actress sanaya fully dedicated to the show giving her the best in each and every episode.. Why should she be denied the opportunity to give her best by ending the show.. o instead of butchering Arnav and khushi character, a replacement for Barun is a good idea.Of course it will get some time to get adjusted to the new face and definitely nothing is impossible when cvs think of interesting tracks ahead.

Good  one..but they should seriously give us interesting tracks..otherwise it will be butchering of a beautifull love story..I am gonna give a chance for the new face..if he and the upcoming tracks fail to impress me, I have every right to change the channel and watch something else..
Though I am sad about barun leaving and all I am prepared to watch a new face..

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 7:06am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrasRas

kiran1992 Goldie
kiran1992
kiran1992

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Yeah,I think replacing Barun will not work in favour 4 IPK... Confused
Munthas Senior Member
Munthas
Munthas

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by balav

Hi friend,
thank you for your reply. My point of view was replacement won't work out for IPKKND.so when they replace Barun that will be my last day of watching the show. Because of sanaya I'll read the updates and keep commenting on her,that's all.!!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top