Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

dad is Loud & Aggressive-I prefer Mom- Sidhu's Son (Page 3)

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged
It's pretty abstract could do with some background/context to get some perspective, in any case people do behave differently depending on who they're interacting with there would be different behavioural patterns whilst liaising with friends, as opposed to family members, staff etc. No doubt Sidhu wasn't completely himself on the show, it's a gameshow with a 24/7 surveillance measure, there would be the ocassional spillage. That's allowed. 

Edited by 2direct. - 10 November 2012 at 7:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Chandramukhi-

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_masti

tanya u r assuming a lot...

i saw the video...the media persons were asking him about to compare his parentsDead

agressive- what's the meaning...

i dont think sidhu's behvioural trait he said..i found it like...sidhu is more bossy and loud(that we all know)

where as mom is very calm..its equals

Watch the full video...kid adores his parents...

even says parents perfectly balance each other out...mentions Mumma-Papa want me to complete my education first...Politics toh mujhe jyaada knowledge bhi naheen hai (obviously responding to a leading question as to whether would he join politics), ...goes on to add, both my parents are extremely hard working-------papa has changed so many professions as well...put his foot in so many fields...he is very hard working...mumma bhi hard working hai...she is not as loud as papa (meaning not an extrovert like him...), difference betwen the two is Papa is quite aggressive...kaafi loud hain... (seen in context...aggressive about his career goals and extrovert nature)...and mumma is pretty calm...and both balance each other very well...(Q-who do you like more?...Boy's answer...Mumma obviously).

Thats what I understood from:

http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMv9Lxphno

Edited by cruiser51 - 10 November 2012 at 7:15am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastialiaLeadNitrate

-Purva- IF-Dazzler
-Purva-
-Purva-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Sidhu's GROWNUP Son (grownup man... not some child or a teenager) stated that his father is loud & an aggressive person.
upon asking who he prefers among his parents, he clearly stated "obviously momma"

Sidhu aggressive and loud Confused
than what was that which we saw in BB6 for a whole month under 70 cameras? Confused 
was that a put-up act of him ? Confused
is he that great an actor to consciously perform for cameras & footage to buildup his angel image for the upcoming elections ?Confused
or does his son don't know him much as a person ? Confused
All of the housemates considered him as a father figure and a person to die for... but his own son is not saying much great things about him ? Confused
I am really confused after watching this video... that too coming from his real Son

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCMv9Lxphno

Hum bolega tohbologe ki bolta hai. isliye hum kuch nahi bolega

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index