Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

dad is Loud & Aggressive-I prefer Mom- Sidhu's Son (Page 2)

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged

taurusbb Goldie
taurusbb
taurusbb

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Siddhu's son need not tell this. All those who watched him in the cricket commentary panel will testify that he is loud and aggresive. He has controlled himself and tried to be a big brother to everyone. I don't think it is a put up, but is an exercise in self-restraint.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonk

music_masti Goldie
music_masti
music_masti

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
tanya u r assuming a lot...

i saw the video...the media persons were asking him about to compare his parentsDead

agressive- what's the meaning...

i dont think sidhu's behvioural trait he said..i found it like...sidhu is more bossy and loud(that we all know)

where as mom is very calm..its equals

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TVmonkdivinity11

TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by TSakshi

Maybe his son means that papa can look out for himself and get things done, but Momma may need my support.Smile

no he did not said it like that
As I have mentioned in my thread,I too had doubts. He was too good to be true and very much in contrast to his image as stated by newspapers. But many people from Punjab have only good things to say about him. Well, maybe he is aggressive in real life, but aggressive is not always negative you see. Pursuance of one's goal with full zest can also be termed as aggression.

What his son spoke about him, lets not judge Siddhu based on that bcz  insated of that reflecting on father, it can say a lot about his son too.Smile
Nawanshahr Groupbie
Nawanshahr
Nawanshahr

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged

I think karan sidhu(son) means in d sense. . Sidhu is loud the way he talks, laugh. Yes, He was Agressive batsman knwn for big sixes. He replied to pak. Crickters sledging. .

But he treated inmates in BB like his own family members. .thats y he defended evryone may it kashif sapna or anyother. Agar pani sar se upar ho jaye then sidhu thok kar muh tod jawab deta hai. . .example- geophri boycott .
TVmonk Senior Member
TVmonk
TVmonk

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nawanshahr

I think karan sidhu(son) means in d sense. . Sidhu is loud the way he talks, laugh. Yes, He was Agressive batsman knwn for big sixes. He replied to pak. Crickters sledging. .

But he treated inmates in BB like his own family members. .thats y he defended evryone may it kashif sapna or anyother. Agar pani sar se upar ho jaye then sidhu thok kar muh tod jawab deta hai. . .example- geophri boycott .

Damn good.Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index