Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

boreddamsel IF-Rockerz
boreddamsel
boreddamsel

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Disclaimer : I don't know Barun, so I don't know why he is leaving. But I do know Arnav, and pretty well.. so I can say why he is leaving, because I talked to him! And here is what he said.

Btw, check out other times love guru Boreddamsel has met with Arnav and Khushi on Boreddamsel to the rescue

Arnav was on the phone, when he heard the door being thrown open. He turned around and looked confused.

"I will call you back." He cut the call and asked, "Arti.. what.. ?"

I stood at the door, fuming with anger, tears in my eyes. I turned around and shut the door and turned to him.

"What is all this? Everyone is going crazy.. wondering whether you are leaving, not leaving, if you are fighting with the CVs .. with the PH.. what the hell is happening, Arnav?" A tear rolled down.

"Arti..?" Arnav ran to me and started to put his hand on my shoulder. I brushed his hand away and stepped aside.   

I folded my arms and said, "I demand to know what's happening. Haven't I helped you and Khushi a lot..?" Arnav raised his eyebrows. "Tell me.. have I not??" He smiled and nodded.  

I continued, "Now its your turn to return the favor. Tell me what is going on.. are you going.. " I bit my lip to control my tears. "Are you going on a break? Will you never come back?"  Another tear escaped.

Arnav smiled. I opened my eyes wide. "Why are you smiling?" He touched my arm and made me sit down on the bed.

"Havent I told you you look cute when you are angry?" A smile appeared on my face, to be quickly replaced by a frown. "I am not going to fall for that.. tell me.. what.." 

"Ok, fine.. love guruji. As our love guru, I think Khushi and I should have told you before we made the decision."

"Khushi.. and.. you.. you both..?" I opened my eyes wide, and stammered.

Arnav smiled and nodded. "Yes, first it was Sheetal.." He paused and smiled, as he added. "I never managed to thank you for what you did to Sheetal, Arti." I smiled remembering my encounter with Sheetal. 

Arnav continued, "Then Khushi discovered India Forums. She saw what my fans were posting .. pictures of my nose, my eyes, my lips and saying how delicious my lips are.. and how amazing I smell.. She thought I was having an affair. I tried telling her they were just creepy fans who were in living in a dreamland and fantasizing about me. I told her that I loved only her, but she wouldn't believe me."

I pressed my lips together, annoyed. "Arnav, my friends and I have tried our best to knock some sense into them but they are in their Di-lusional world.. and refuse to.."

"Di-lusional..?" Arnav looked confused. He chuckled, "What is that.. do you mean..?"

I giggled. "Yes, I do mean .. " We laughed. Arnav cleared his throat, "Now.. now let's not make fun of my Di. You do realize it's not her fault that she is so Di-lusional." We laughed again. 

The door opened and Khushi walked in. She looked surprised to see Arnav and I laughing sitting on the bed.

"Arti..?"

"Khushi.." I stood up, ran to her and hugged her tightly. Tears rolled down my cheeks.

"So you both decided to leave me' what will I do without you?" I said between sobs, looking at Khushi. Khushi smiled and shook her head, wiping my tears.

I turned around as Arnav spoke. "What do you mean.. we will always be there with you .. the memories of the times we spent together.. the happy memories.." He walked close and said, "And of course, you know we could always use your friend Chotte guru's kinky ideas in our life, right Khushi?" He winked at Khushi.  Khushi blushed.

"Anyways, so like I was telling you Khushi became jealous and I thought I could take a longish break to pacify her and show her how much I love her.. and only her.. " Khushi opened her mouth wide and started to say something, but Arnav smiled at me and continued, "After all I deserve this break don't I? I never even get to kiss Khushi on screen, thanks to the channel and PH. Now if we leave everything and go far far away, we get to do whatever we want." Arnav had a wide naughty grin on his face and a naughty twinkle in his eyes. I giggled, with a wide smile on my face.

Khushi punched him in the chest. "I am jealous? Me? I ..? How can you say that? Why should I be jealous? Huh?" She continued to punch him and Arnav laughed. I stepped away. I took a few steps back and I saw Khushi give in as Arnav put his arms around Khushi and bend down to kiss her lips. I turned around, opened the door, stepped out and closed the door behind me.

Tears trickled down my cheeks as I turned around.  "I will miss you." Suddenly the door opened and Arnav stuck his head out.

"Psstt.. Arti. Here." Arnav handed me a bag and said, "I need to go. Wifey needs me." He winked and closed the door. I opened the bag. Inside was the latest iPhone 5 and a note, which I could barely read. God! Next time I should send him to an elementary school teacher who can teach him to write well, instead of a salon.

"So that you can reach us and we can reach you. We will need our love guru, always. 

Love, Arnav and Khushi."

I smiled.

There you go. Arnav and Khushi will always be in our hearts. No one can take them away from there now can they? So please stop fighting and making up stories and ruining everything! You don't want your last memories of them to be of these times do you? That said, no even I want to see them on screen together forever.. but unfortunately, that's not up to me or you to decide... it's for the channel and the PH and the actors. 

That said, love guru is taking a well-deserved longish break too.. signing off!

Honeymoon OS coming up soon!

Edited by boreddamsel - 10 November 2012 at 7:02am

The following 64 member(s) liked the above post:

suganya91LIONHEARTArshi143Diaphanouschocolover98HabfalovebadhanAnshi7Denaidrowrowbabli0204cmileyfreakyinluvwivARHIArchu61Shabana0786wildandsweet-Siaa-lamsanarshicrackerszoneKhushiIraniamimusRandomGirlCrazy_1001dimple288divyaarnavsrifsaal044vinu.srsimi58mehak06ipkknd_hazelsrain10arhi101swetha_chHopeArhiIPKKNDCharmz_58nazibahMaddy1270chandana.sJerryTheMouseSaJanLuv14jakhushimedha16zafiabracadabraCDloveISensedYouBewakoofGAURI29deeswarnaohsehun..ProperPatolaTia.0fffan123kbtrGayuArnav--peehu--drunkiiebabe-Cheeni-FairyLiquidSoapdumaschavvi16Nichuss

dimple288 Goldie
dimple288
dimple288

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:40am | IP Logged
wow arti. fabulous work.Clap
how lucky you are.. u brushed away arnav's hand and stepped aside.. heheLOLLOL
yes arhi deserves a break to spend some quality time with each other.Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

boreddamsel

GayuArnav IF-Sizzlerz
GayuArnav
GayuArnav

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Aww the ending made me emotional Cry
Awesome one Arti!
We will miss them so much! Cry

boreddamsel

-Cheeni- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cheeni-
-Cheeni-

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
i don't want to lose my Arshi 

boreddamsel

Maddy1270 IF-Dazzler
Maddy1270
Maddy1270

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
a breath of fresh air in the midst of all this negativity! if the show is ending or is no longer going to be what it was before, one should just take things in one's stride and live with the happy memories!

boreddamsel

arshy4ever IF-Dazzler
arshy4ever
arshy4ever

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Amazing... Clap

boreddamsel

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.