India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Viraf replacing BS ? (Page 2)

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i want the character to continue with viraf.
Somebody else in khushi's life will ruin her image.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mads_skm

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarun.deewani

Then what? Someone come to you and told u about the story.. If Barun wants to move on we can't stop him.. Please stop to defend him.. Both parties r at fault thank you

Please dont be so harsh on fans.. Confused We all are going through a rough phase and it would be better if people STOP this blame game..! Plz try to understand..

Whoever is at fault, we dont know and we wont know ever.. The truth is, we stuck with this show FOR Arnav Khushi.. If they plan to ease out Arnav's character, then is this JUSTIFIED for the fans..? =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

* Unnati *

loverofsarun Senior Member
loverofsarun
loverofsarun

Seriously im going crazy ..:((((( its almost 12:32 AM here and i cant een sleep... Goshhh why did i knw this show:(((((( so upset
medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

in MM article,they said viraf will come in as DSR

* Unnati * IF-Sizzlerz
* Unnati *
* Unnati *

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zara-

there is no point of making this topic. If you think this, DO something about it! TWeet, Email, Facebook, telephone, ANYTHING To starplus!!! 

Tell them this is what you don't want!! Tell them youonly want barun to play arnav! Don't say this to make us more stressed. DO something about it to stop it from happening.

xxx

Calm down. Iam sorry if this stressed you out. I don't want such a thing to happen either.
But we need to ponder upon this as a possibility as well & refine out actions accordingly.

Edited by * Unnati * - 10 November 2012 at 6:37am
aneelovesarshi Goldie
aneelovesarshi
aneelovesarshi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
all parties are equally to be blamed. The ph and channel knew about this since the rumours were doing rounds of Barun quitting. the channel kept on lying that all are rumours because passes for uk event were sold during that time and bs and si are major crowd pullers.The ph gave the news to some journalist who gave us hints abt the present scenario and pulled of a horrible pr stint. that same journo also mentioned that bs was asked to keep quiet or lie by ph and channel.
I believe that what Bs told yesterday abt the break in the interview he was directed to.So all three parties reaped in their benefits at the cost of fans emotions.Barun quitted fo films, channel making uk event successfull, ph will make the serial into total tamasha thus making their new baby into trp puller.
The serial wont be pulled off air and it wud continue.Everyone happy except fans.
This is entirely my pov.

Edited by aneelovesarshi - 10 November 2012 at 6:43am
lrlpam Goldie
lrlpam
lrlpam

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
No,in fact i hv a feeling that show is ending. V know payash will never return yet in the show its being said that they hv a few months' work. Sheetal will dump aarav,obviously arshi will adopt him n d story will end with a happily ever after... N in case this viraf thing is true,i would prefer to c him as asr instead of a new guy in khushi's life cz the story is abt arshi!
miakutty Senior Member
miakutty
miakutty

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
r u referring to viraf phiroz patel??

Go to top