India-Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Kunal - PLEASE come here to take me home

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Siddhi''s SMS to Kunal  "Please yaha ay mujha  lay jana ka liya""(please come here to TAKE ME HOME)

Given the current scenario & IF it is Siddhi in the mandap will Kunal trust her enough to realize there is a lot  more than meets the eye that has forced her to do what she is doing or will he allow what he sees & hears influence him so much that he  makes the same mistake he made 9 years ago & quietly stands by & does nothing for her??

Given the Bangalore trip where she was willing to die with him, confessed he is the only man she loves & told him everything of what happened in the past 9 years - will he fight to take her home or would he stand by dumb struck & let things happen ???

Im not sure what the coming episodes have but I'm expecting to see a husband & father do what it takes to get his family back together, Im  looking forward to good winning  over evil, & finally the criminals paying for they crimes --- I am expecting total deviation from the current depressing trend of the serial being dominated by the sick manipulations of a lunatic like richa which I assume is the sole cause for the serial not being nominated at the last awards - thats because  the judges like the viewers would have been  totally disgusted with richa's immoral criminal activities & the message it conveys to the masses
- "criminals prosper & victims suffering & crying all over"

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidanaz1312divra4Sinal_Devakshi0309annarupasii.amDrivemecracysavariyaMalarkodi--AiSha--Gayathri_MSKKarthiN90eshi.nlstuti123AkkiHPjay_bpmMages

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Shouldnt Kunal realise from siddhi's SMS that something is wrong -- why would she call him to come to pick her up if she did not have any intention of going home with him ---

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:39am | IP Logged
this message will be easily forgotten by kunal and CVs...if kunal ask siddhi the question...what is meaning of this...than as usual she will be mute...so no hopes from the message...and kunal being brainless is enough for him not to smell a foul play...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sudiptaonly4usedzidamyparichay

Drivemecracy Goldie
Drivemecracy
Drivemecracy

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

Shouldnt Kunal realise from siddhi's SMS that something is wrong -- why would she call him to come to pick her up if she did not have any intention of going home with him ---

dear he is the man who sends siddhi to dewans house even after talking with angry abhay...what can we expect him...every passing day they are destroying the kunal chopra we love...i m sure he wont have the guts to stop the marriage...if it happens he will simply be an eyewitness and will return home...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzida

Mages IF-Addictz
Mages
Mages

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarakvp

Originally posted by sarah_singh

dear he is the man who sends siddhi to dewans house even after talking with angry abhay...what can we expect him...every passing day they are destroying the kunal chopra we love...i m sure he wont have the guts to stop the marriage...if it happens he will simply be an eyewitness and will return home...

i agree...but there is a slight correction...kunal will return home deadly drunk...Angry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top