India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ALL ARE BUSINESS TRICKS. (Page 2)

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
It could be a strong possibility... If u remember when the fans were getting upset during the film shooting madmidas the film PH actually made Barun gave a video interview that he is going to ve back and his fans will be pleased to see him in the movie bcz what he is doing in the movie is way better than what he is doing in the show similarly the PH must be jumping with joy at the hysteria his fans r creating thus garnering high hopes that this response will turn out in the movie theatres as well.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Shreeswathy

samsungtv Goldie
samsungtv
samsungtv

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
I feel it s a bad move.. wrong time. Some ppl like me like him because he plays Arnav.. I would not spend my money and watch his movie in a theater.. He has the right to move on.. But I guess his fans too have the right to decide.. and I am not one of  those crazy fangirls... PPL love him mostly coz of IPK..Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89Ayaat1216prettyprifarheen75Shreeswathy

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farheen75

It could be a strong possibility... If u remember when the fans were getting upset during the film shooting madmidas the film PH actually made Barun gave a video interview that he is going to ve back and his fans will be pleased to see him in the movie bcz what he is doing in the movie is way better than what he is doing in the show similarly the PH must be jumping with joy at the hysteria his fans r creating thus garnering high hopes that this response will turn out in the movie theatres as well.

Yeah I remember words like anybody can do ASR and the role inhis movie is better than what he had been doing until then..!!!fans were seriously pissed after watching that interview and even I thought that he was in the verge of quitting the show...
Still it is his life..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 10 November 2012 at 7:34am

prettypriShreeswathy

Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samsungtv

I feel it s a bad move.. wrong time. Some ppl like me like him because he plays Arnav.. I would not spend my money and watch his movie in a theater.. He has the right to move on.. But I guess his fans too have the right to decide.. and I am not one of  those crazy fangirls... PPL love him mostly coz of IPK..Confused

Agree..he can move on so can we..I don't watch hindi movies at theatres..Iwatch them only in TV..that too of big banners or if the movie has extra ordinary positive reviews...

prettyprifarheen75

shree9819 Senior Member
shree9819
shree9819

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
HE IS NOT DOING ANY PUBLICITY GUYS..HE REALY NEEDS A  BREAK...LOOK AT HIM NOW AND DAY ONE 'S PIC HE IS LOOKING TOO TIRED SINCE LONG DAY HE IS WORKING, EVERYONE NEEDS BREAK... BUT BECOZ THE STORYLINE IS NOT WORKING THAT IS Y HE WANTS TO BECOME REST... BECOZ HE FEEL  TIRED OF THIS BORING SCRIPT..SO THEY SHUD END THE SHOW... 

Edited by shree9819 - 10 November 2012 at 7:29am
nilmi IF-Dazzler
nilmi
nilmi

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Confused
moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
But when you leave in such acrimonious and less than ideal circumstances, SOME of your core audience at least may boycott your work as protest for playing around with them...

And this may be even the case for future films...people are fickle and people remember bad things for a long time, while the good things tend to fade Wink

It would have been better if the show finished months ago, with a fairytale ending - this would definitely make people go on to see any of the cast's new ventures. But when things going on like this come out, some people will support a beloved cast member no matter what, some will be apathetic and say out of sight, out of mind, and some will feel they're emotions have been played with.

So this strategy of leaving and not handling it well with the public (I mean that from all parties involved) is not a good way to go...

I don't name names above because I this applies to any of the main leads of any show. I live in the US so I won't see this MAMR film - that female lead is abhorrent. If I was in India maybe I would out of curiosity see it online? Plus I like his off screen persona. But while a good proportion of his fans like him I'm sure, many LOVE him as ASR. And BS as not ASR may not be as interesting. 

I can imagine BS going for his promotion - I bet he's gonna be asked about IPKKND in interviews and things. I also hear he has movie offers - I think I read he did state about being in discussion with other PHs. I will find it interesting if after 'being on a break' it quickly comes out that he's signed movies...we'll see.

That's showbiz! Pure politics!! 

Edited by moomin4455 - 10 November 2012 at 7:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89prettypriShreeswathy

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by berry_paws

Maybe you're right. But I'm not convinced by the "business trick".

If he does not appear on television till March, some people may even lose interest in him!!! People will move on and forget him if he's not on screen for 3-4 months!!

never. None of his mad fans are going to forget him.
They are trying to exploit that.
Crooked Madmidas.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89

Go to top