Season Finale Spoof Promo : Raj Veena Consumate - Page 30

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Akki-Rocks

thanks apoo..yaar i thought sab gayab so i was planning to cancel the season..but happy that all are commenting now..lolz..Veena looteri dulhan and Raj the pilot awesome pair naa..hahahπŸ˜†..yeah promo 2 cmng soon πŸ˜‰

me already waiting..
make it fast na..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
🀣🀣 Too good akki! But you made Raj her hamsafar again?! I was expecting someone else!🀣
yaar appu thoda wait karo ok but i promise by evening i ll update Promo 2 ok..it will b hilarious...;)
Originally posted by hima2012

🀣🀣Too good akki! But you made Raj her hamsafar again?! I was expecting someone else!🀣
thanx hima yeah kya karein Raj Veena are the eternal pair naa.RaVeena..lolz and their production is also by same name πŸ˜†
Teaser Of Promo 2...Veena Raj Dream sequence on Ishq Waala Love...lolz hahahah
Originally posted by praneet1708

Brilliant this!
aww thanx dear and.be ready for promo 2 coming in a while πŸ˜‰
Spoof Promo 2 : Raj and Veena Dream Sequence on Ishq Waala LoveπŸ˜†

Raj And Veena Dream Sequence on Ishq Waala Love..where Veena is in chiffon saaree and Raj wearing a night suit...And BG place is Mumbai Railway Station...πŸ˜†
And suddenly  there is a Plane crash but Raj Veena jumps off and arrives on Terrace Of some bungalow...And that bungalow is of  Sexy Siren Sulekha who is a wannabe bollywood artist..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

BG VOICE: Raj Kaa Ateet aa raha hai saamne..Kya Veena Jaan paayegi is raaz ke baare mein
Twist: Raj Is Ex Husband of Sulekha...πŸ˜†...As soon as Raj and Sulekha comes face to face //they both start singing "Meri Adhoori Kahani Lo daastan ban gayi..."...Here Veena is stealing Kheer and Gajar ka Halwa from KitchenπŸ˜†...

BG VOICE: Veena Ne Kha Liya Hai Gajar Kaa Halwa Kya Sulekha yeh jaan paayegi??...πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
apoo i hv updated new promo dear check it out
me first...

veena in chiffon sarree n raj in nyt suit.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ n by jumping out of plane directly landed on bunglow ..wowwπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

aur duet..

kahaani mein twist intersting hai ADHOORI KAHANI..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur halwa n kheer ka chori..🀣
Originally posted by -apoorvas

me first...

veena in chiffon sarree n raj in nyt suit.. πŸ€£πŸ€£ n by jumping out of plane directly landed on bunglow ..wowwπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ€£

aur duet..

kahaani mein twist intersting hai ADHOORI KAHANI..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aur halwa n kheer ka chori..🀣
i was expecting u only and there u are dear..
yeah just imagine Raj and veena on isgq waala love omg screen breaker jodi naa..and yeah our new bombshell is ommph queen Sulekha  who is ex wife of RajπŸ˜†πŸ€£