Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

KashBarun you would have never portrayed ASR...!!!

bsal420 Groupbie
bsal420
bsal420

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Third consecutive day in a row...so many posts again bashing GUL/PH/ BS...and now people started bashed each other, fans are divided among themselves...guys please be adults and accept the reality...BS is gone, he decided to  quite...his so called indefinite break itself clear that he  is not coming back...no matter what he said on radio interview about story line demands and crap in future,,,he wants to move on,so this is the  moral of the story, he wants to test his luck in B'town, he will be testing himself as his film is on floor to release(which I m very much sure is not going to make any block buster) He needs to realize that his current decision could have major impact of his future moves, the global stardom, fanbase & awards he received because of this show...people love him as ASR.
He also wants break as he is human , the other actors are also human BS, not made by  any metal...well take your break and see where you are after the break, people has short memory , hopefully they will not forget you soon...examples are there Amar Upaddhay, Karan Sing Grover even Gurmeet Choudhary they all returned back to tellywood soon, bad luck for Amar as he couldn't even did anything when he returned to TV, people just forgot him and accepted new Mihir

PH & GUL took BS's film and so called break as excuse to ruined this show by introducing crap tracks and asking people to provide them story line as they running out of the ideas. They also wants to move on with their new baby lucks...

Star Plus wants show should be air as this show has  immense popularity and international fan base, if the show goes off air it's badly going to affects their business internationally, for example  myself unsubscribed Star from next, I don't wanna pay unnecessary GBP 15 each month. 

So at the end of the day it's only business for each one, no body cares about the fan's attachments, emotions towards the show.

If any one wants to write the realistic post to make people understand the co-relation of this realistic business between PH/ Actor/ Channel, supporter/ fans of either parties started bashing that writer...which i feel is like stupidity. Be realistic it's showbiz  not  one counts emotions  in making profits, everyone has their own self motive.

One line which Arnav said  after  the kidnapping track to Khushi which reminded me on this note;'' Kash tum mere zindagi me ayyee na hothi , kash mai tumse mila na hotha, aur ye sab hua na hotha...'' this is perfect line suits in this situation...Kash Gul and PH never made this show, kash SP never air this show and Kash Barun you would have never portrayed ASR and we would have been fall in love with you...!!!

It is difficult to digest reality but life needs to move on...I hope they end the show or find some handsome hot hunk to play ASR instead of killing him, and if BS realized his mistake, what he lost being away from show, may come back again...no one can stop him to join(if the show will be on air) 

Edited by bsal420 - 10 November 2012 at 6:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eyerosalineak

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top