Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

angad is startin to like kripa the way he looks at her,he gave her brandy to drink,kept his hand on her shoulder when the zip was a slight open,when kripa started to sneeze he agreed to come to the room warna uski tabiat aur bigad jati

angadkripafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
n 1 more point when kripa compared herself to a prostitute angad could not bare it n he pressed his fist in anger
Saphira thumbnail

hey nitu didi

i swear angad looked like he wud MURDER the 1st person who wud imply that kripa cud be a hooker.😡 he looked furious with himself but what he said to kripa was plain mean he shud have apologised for playing a sick joke not reminded her what wud had happened had it not been a joke.

Saphira

p.s. nice to know ur alive - nanz😊

evil_eyes_ thumbnail
ANGAD SERIOUSLY HAD THOSE KINDA EXPRESSIONS THAT H E LIKES KRIPA..HE  JUST WONT ACCEPT IT..
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Nanzu!

arre mera bachha! where have you been? I used to feel so lost at my baby star_one group taht i have stopped going there! OMG!OMG! OMG! My Nanz is here, u better stay put here. I just love this forum! gETTING TO MEET ALL MY OLD FRIENDS.😛
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Hey Chilloo,

All's gonna be okay.Have faith in yourself and the Almighty. We love you  infinite!😳
rano thumbnail

Hey Chilly, relax, everything is going to be fine... hate it when people I care about are unhappy...aur thode hi dinon ke baad aisa lagta hai ki aap saabko main saalon se janti hoon. So take care and continue smiling...mujhe aisa lagta hai ki aap haanste hue bahut sundar lagti hongi😊!!

KYPH_fan thumbnail
    Its funny, but I guess we all are growing on each other in this forum. I spend more time on reading the posts here than wasting time on watching other useless Balaji shows. (Kusum tops the list). Take care Chilly. May god be with you through this lean phase.
kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2sweet4sweets

I loved the scene when Kripa while dancing falls in his arms.......the both look into each other's eyes.....and they were actually smiling at each other(Though Krips was drunk). And that background score of "Kaisa yeh pyar hai" plays. Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ya the background score was just enhanced the cuteness

i just loved that eposide!!

kariya!

kool*kariya* thumbnail

Originally posted by: KYPH_fan

Its funny, but I guess we all are growing on each other in this forum. I spend more time on reading the posts here than wasting time on watching other useless Balaji shows. (Kusum tops the list). Take care Chilly. May god be with you through this lean phase.

hey i also used to watch that baseless..kkusum..but now i like spending that half an hour here in the forum😊