India-Forums

Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai
Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Angad's feelings for Kripa are fierce!

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Yesterday when Kripa was all tearful and scolding Angad for having duped her into believing that she slept with him, she had said that she felt like a roadside hooker for a while who has got no morals.

The moment she compared herself with a hooker, Angad was really furious and you should've seen the way he clenched his fists to stop himself from screaming at her.

well, well, our dreamboat cannot stand Krips abusing herself, wonder what he would do if someone else hurts her??????????LOLLOLLOL

Robz Groupbie
Robz
Robz

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

TongueI thought that he was gonna slap her for what she compared herself with.(And she was looking cho chweet.....much younger than her usual age).

I think if somebody else tries to hurt our sweet Krips ....AngryAngads gonna give em a NUCKLE SANDWITSCH........LOL.Wot say guyz????

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:10am | IP Logged
True Robz!

Hmmm, "nuckle sandwitch"? hahaha. You are really funny!

Angad is an intense man and such people have very passionate and strong feelings for the ones they love. Angad doesn't  realise this but  subconsciously, he is growing fiercely protective of Kripa......has his eyes on her all the time...can't stand any man acting frsh with her or getting over-friendly with her (Poor PrithviOuchOuchOuch)

Angad's reactions maybe really ferocious in future if someone tries to create trouble for Krips.I wonder how he'll handle his snobbish parents?

One thing is for sure...I'll love to see AniTTa  trecieve some karate chops from Angad! what a hairy-scary scallywag!Dead
jas_angad10 Groupbie
jas_angad10
jas_angad10

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nitica_82

One thing is for sure...I'll love to see AniTTa  trecieve some karate chops from Angad! what a hairy-scary scallywag!Dead

hairy scary scallywag .....hahahaha nitica LOL....more like hairy scary scallysl*gWink okay stop now...i av a problem wiv controlin my feelings for her..my feelings of hatredAngry

anjali_angel Senior Member
anjali_angel
anjali_angel

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 1:05am | IP Logged

yup. i totally agree with u nits.... he may even kill the person who will hurt her ....

prithvi ko bach ke rehna padega . varna ek din woh shayad angad ke haathon zaroor pitegaLOL

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:13am | IP Logged

omg............A N I T A A A A is so funny................i like the background voice say ANITAAAAAAAAAAA...........She looks so ridiculous

Angad and Kripa looked really cute yesterday.................with Kripa drunk..............drinking Brandy

chillyflakes Senior Member
chillyflakes
chillyflakes

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:30am | IP Logged

Kripa's ''Bacardi Breezer Ballet'' as I call it, has to be one of the cutest and funniest scene's in my recent memory.....and she did look so precious, with Pyjama's and all and dancing away to glory, completely unaware of herself!

And the look that Angad had on his face, was B-R-I-L-L-I-A-N-T! For a change it wasn't cocky or dismissive, but it was wonder-struck & amused, as if, he was seeing Kripa in a totally different light today!

And yes, just loved Angad to death when he stretched his hand towards Kripa as she got pulled back by the crowd......the look in his eyes was one with such love and tenderness, it was so heart-warming! Way to go Angad, this is the person we want to see!

Kripa and Angad shown like a 1000 Watt Bulb today, sizzling chemistry at work..................gotta be the most romantic & cutest episode of KYPH!

Today's should be good too......I am guessing Angad will fill Kripa's Maang or something, much to her shock ofcourse!

Cheers,

Chilly

PS : Hey sorry for not being able to do yesterday's episode, am going through a rough patch (professionally & personally) hence not being able to concentrate enough on posts! But I wanna do today's update and I willSmile Miss you and love you guys terribly!

2sweet4sweets Senior Member
2sweet4sweets
2sweet4sweets

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 2:51am | IP Logged
I loved the scene when Kripa while dancing falls in his arms.......the both look into each other's eyes.....and they were actually smiling at each other(Though Krips was drunk). And that background score of "Kaisa yeh pyar hai" plays. Sooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top