Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its not just Gul's fault-So stop blaming just her (Page 7)

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I agree with u on some point tht we cnt blame fully Gul but we cnt blame Barun fully also d about is movie permotion wht u said i m not agree with it

his movie coming in next year march d he is just start his career in bw d i cnt get when peeps say he start his movie permotion 4 months ago even bigger stars start thier film promotion 1 1/2 month bfr film release ...so this reason cnt seems right in Barun case too

d about butchering char yah i know Khushi char butcherd badly but u cnt say tht ASR char is not butcherd can u see d same ASR like we use to see bfr even in recent shyam track if he is pre ASR do u think he behave like this in tht situation no way

I think he needs break bcoz he is having health problems d maybe sum personal problems which he dnt wnt to share openly atleast we should give him privacy in his personal affairs if he dnt wnt to share... d  other flauting rumors in forum i dnt believe on them Bas!

d i wnt to say one more things we r just fans we cnt have d right to choose wht is good for them they have all d right to decide wht they wnt d believe me if Sanaya decide to quit i support her fully bcoz i m not only Barun fan but i m Sarun fan

_G1234_ Goldie
_G1234_
_G1234_

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
I don't knw who to blame? cuz we don't knw what is the truth... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

NOTE : I am not going to comment anymore till I get a PM [From my friend] She has something to say. If its right, Then I will take back my words [Reg Barun ] :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

uswahArshi.Sugi.IPK

...Tanu... IF-Sizzlerz
...Tanu...
...Tanu...

Gul, BS, SP evry1 is at fault 4 playing with our emotions. What did BS say? he is taking a break 2 spend time with family & what r da SP ppl saying now, dat he is waiting 4 better opportunities. Bt I guess we hav r8 2 information na?? We deserve 2 know what is happening.

mitrabhuyanArshi.Sugi.IPK

mads_skm Newbie
mads_skm
mads_skm

both are at fault...Angry

mitrabhuyanArshi.Sugi.IPK

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Ipkknd_ArHi

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by serious

Then what should he do? Work non-stop and spoil his health? Why? Because the audience has to be entertained? Those who are saying yes to this aren't true fans of him sorry! Because they don't care about him but about the character ASR only!

it seems he is not taking break to sort out his health issues, they are saying he got a better movie offer, so he is leaving.. So, he was lying to every one including to the DNA interview, where he said - he had no offers currently lined up.

SP are giving different answers to everyone. How can you be sure he has got another movie? Because Mishti said it? Mishti's spoilers aren't reliable these days... He is very tired and just wants to spend time with his family..
Mishti's spoilers are always reliable. 

Really? Mishti said BS will do KBC... She said Aarav is Arnav's son. Is this true?

Mishti wasnt the only one who said he will come to KBC -Thats an entirely different issue

Mishti said "Aarav IS Arnav's son -It will be shown that way for the time being"

@bold Yeah she did say this.. But later said she isn't sure of anything!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.shinchan.

Riima_Azraa IF-Sizzlerz
Riima_Azraa
Riima_Azraa

Movie promotion isn't until January right? so how can that be the reason? n it doesn't take two months to promote it! 
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

can u stop it please!!!
u dont need to show how professional sanaya is by posting this!!!
and any way be happy n celebrate as barun is leaving!!!!!

Go to top