Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its not just Gul's fault-So stop blaming just her (Page 19)

trina2010 IF-Rockerz
trina2010
trina2010

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by trina2010

I know you are 100% right. Both are at fault here though the PH granted him leave for 45 days before.
I think he is leaving because he is pressurized by his film PH for promotion and also to leave the serial as they feel that IF fans do not see Sobti on a regular basis, they might run to the theater hall to have a glimpse, thus making MAMR a success.
Gul is not ready to adjust anymore and What happens if his movie is a success and he does not return at all.They are not ready to take any risks.
Although I am trying my best to stop him from leaving like others, but yeah it has to do with his movie and that's the buzz
Btw I am not blaming Sobti and supporting Gul , but this is a fact

Trina, you definitely have a point there. I think because ppl were blaming Gul for wrong reasons (like forcing him to quitConfused), maybe that's why finally SP is coming forward and saying that he is leaving because of films.
it's not a point actually Mayuri. I want ASR to stay back like anything but I guess it is a fact.
Lets see if SP can do miracles, I won't talk about it anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serious

Happy-go-lucky Goldie
Happy-go-lucky
Happy-go-lucky

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Gul alone doesn't run the show. Other people are equally involved in running such a huge show and taking decisions concering it! So this immense hatred against her seems so illogical. We don't/and won't ever know what the real story behind this mess is, but it's wrong to be so judgemental about a person based on mere speculations and stuff. (This is totally my opinion though...)
Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey,

whether the actor leaves or not is his personal choice and none can do anything about it. Neither the channel or PH or actor will say anything due to various reasons so until a confirmation comes out do not speculate and start the "blame" game. Obviously none of us has the full facts so why speculate about things and create unnecessary panic mode in the forum?

Topic closed!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nishasharma18sanju01sun_shine_girlOmNaMaSteOm.nirvana.serious.MyriadOfHues.IWishICould.shinchan.

Go to top