Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Its not just Gul's fault-So stop blaming just her (Page 10)

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by trina2010

I know you are 100% right. Both are at fault here though the PH granted him leave for 45 days before.
I think he is leaving because he is pressurized by his film PH for promotion and also to leave the serial as they feel that IF fans do not see Sobti on a regular basis, they might run to the theater hall to have a glimpse, thus making MAMR a success.
Gul is not ready to adjust anymore and What happens if his movie is a success and he does not return at all.They are not ready to take any risks.
Although I am trying my best to stop him from leaving like others, but yeah it has to do with his movie and that's the buzz
Btw I am not blaming Sobti and supporting Gul , but this is a fact

promoting a movie and doing a show together is much much easy than shooting for movies and show together...its just like a daily soap actor taking part in reality show like Jhalak..it just need 1 week or 1 day in  a week...

this chaos is all between channel and PH...though i do not blame anyone..but there is something very big going because it sounds weird 3-4 actors leaving in a month.No where I have blamed PH for all this...excepting their poor PR skills and pathetic tracks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshi.Sugi.IPK

.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Originally posted by uswah

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

NOTE : I am not going to comment anymore till I get a PM [From my friend] She has something to say. If its right, Then I will take back my words [Reg Barun ] :)

Ok good tht u clear d air ...but dnt u think its more good if u first get a pm frm ur frnd

d thn make post like this ...bcoz Forum is already in mess d these kind of words def not help to make peeps calm thierselves

nah she wants some entertainment!!!!!!
IWishICould IF-Stunnerz
IWishICould
IWishICould

Just see.. MODS are nowhere to be seen now Stern Smile How pathetic 

.MyriadOfHues.

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
@TM Don't jump to conclusions before anything is confirmed. 
.shinchan. IF-Addictz
.shinchan.
.shinchan.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -chamkilli-

Originally posted by aditi_arshi

Originally posted by neenaLUVarnav

Originally posted by -Neloufer-

NOTE : I am not going to comment anymore till I get a PM [From my friend] She has something to say. If its right, Then I will take back my words [Reg Barun ] :)

then y do u make such posts when u know half baked truth????
u want more fights??
Mods r nowhereROFL
they went to sleep aahana went nightie night
she can close my gool posts but nothing else LOL
n now when she arrived...she will took our names as if we dnt know d truth
creating such posts shows TM is demeaning Barun

n abt SI professionalism---

ppl are believing on TC articles now...do they believe article saying sumthing abt Tantrums??ROFL
.nirvana. IF-Sizzlerz
.nirvana.
.nirvana.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _rashi_

Just see.. MODS are nowhere to be seen now Stern Smile How pathetic 

its going to be barun's bashing post so off course they wont be visibleSleepy

.MyriadOfHues.

farheen75 IF-Rockerz
farheen75
farheen75

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Yaar how can u stop an actor who doesn't wanna stay... If he wants to promote his movie then what's wrong with it??? I mean he has to since he is the only one famous in that film... As it is its a small film and even if he won't promote it then that film doesn't have any chance to succeed... May be he will return after 2 months and may be not but the show must go on as they say... It's not fair on the other cast and crew to be out of work as they have also invested their time and effort in the show so let's see what PH and SP comes up with and then decide whether u want to watch it or not... Of trps will go down then the channel will itself drop the show and if the trps remains the same then it might run.

Edited by farheen75 - 10 November 2012 at 6:38am
coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri099

Originally posted by trina2010

I know you are 100% right. Both are at fault here though the PH granted him leave for 45 days before.
I think he is leaving because he is pressurized by his film PH for promotion and also to leave the serial as they feel that IF fans do not see Sobti on a regular basis, they might run to the theater hall to have a glimpse, thus making MAMR a success.
Gul is not ready to adjust anymore and What happens if his movie is a success and he does not return at all.They are not ready to take any risks.
Although I am trying my best to stop him from leaving like others, but yeah it has to do with his movie and that's the buzz
Btw I am not blaming Sobti and supporting Gul , but this is a fact

Trina, you definitely have a point there. I think because ppl were blaming Gul for wrong reasons (like forcing him to quitConfused), maybe that's why finally SP is coming forward and saying that he is leaving because of films.

yesterday's interview was organised by Star Plus..it was not an individual Barun's interview.It was Arnav from IPK interview.So whatever Barun said yesterday has to be agreed,discussed with Star Plus.So,for me it was Barun from Star PLus giving that interview.And when someone from SP today change their language whom is to be balmed??BTW there are still some posts saying SP told Barun is taking a break. 

Go to top