Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE : I am not going to comment anymore till I get a PM [From my friend] She has something to say. If its right, Then I will take back my words [Reg Barun ] :)
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gul, BS, SP evry1 is at fault 4 playing with our emotions. What did BS say? he is taking a break 2 spend time with family & what r da SP ppl saying now, dat he is waiting 4 better opportunities. Bt I guess we hav r8 2 information na?? We deserve 2 know what is happening.
DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

Mishti wasnt the only one who said he will come to KBC -Thats an entirely different issue

Mishti said "Aarav IS Arnav's son -It will be shown that way for the time being"

@bold Yeah she did say this.. But later said she isn't sure of anything!

Riima_Azraa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Movie promotion isn't until January right? so how can that be the reason? n it doesn't take two months to promote it! 
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
can u stop it please!!!
u dont need to show how professional sanaya is by posting this!!!
and any way be happy n celebrate as barun is leaving!!!!!
deleteaccount thumbnail

Originally posted by: -chamkilli-

Neloufer thats mean to say and especially when no one knows the actual truth

I am not just blaming BS , Its also Guls faul, But I am waiting for some information. If its true, I am apologizing
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Neloufer-

NOTE : I am not going to comment anymore till I get a PM [From my friend] She has something to say. If its right, Then I will take back my words [Reg Barun ] :)

then y do u make such posts when u know half baked truth????
u want more fights??
mayuri099 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: samirao

Let me clear 1 thing dear , i call India Mumbai today 3 of my different friends call Mumbai India , starplus give all of us 1 answer Barun is quitting cuz he get better   offer in films , they did not mantion that he is quoting cuz of his new movie promotion ,

So he got movie offers, huh? That's why he is leaving. Why couldn't he be just honest about it?
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
I know you are 100% right. Both are at fault here though the PH granted him leave for 45 days before.
I think he is leaving because he is pressurized by his film PH for promotion and also to leave the serial as they feel that IF fans do not see Sobti on a regular basis, they might run to the theater hall to have a glimpse, thus making MAMR a success.
Gul is not ready to adjust anymore and What happens if his movie is a success and he does not return at all.They are not ready to take any risks.
Although I am trying my best to stop him from leaving like others, but yeah it has to do with his movie and that's the buzz
Btw I am not blaming Sobti and supporting Gul , but this is a factEdited by trina2010 - 11 years ago
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you want the show to continue because you are just a sanaya fan thats what i can get. but anyone who is beyond this sanaya fan and barun fan and watch the show for arshi they will be the one who will be most troubled. they are bringing a new lead for khushi to romance even the  the thought is just pukeworthy. they can replace barun as asr  but why to ruin the essence of the story which was pure and epic.
as a barun fan i am happy he is leaving anyway this dead and crappy serial 😃 he can explore his talent in much better show and much responsible ph😊
but as a arhi fan it hurts