Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Katrina Kaif is beautiful & hardworking: Yashji (Page 7)

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

Everybody says she's hardworking but never say talented or talk about her acting but I have to say well done to her for learning the language and she did found a way to connect with the audience so congrats to herSmile

am really getting bored of ppl saying she's hardworking. Beautiful.. yes we have eyes we know she's pretty. Please tell us something else about Kat. What's her fav color, what is she passionate about? I guess I need to go watch that youtube video I saved about Kat and her favorite things. lol

Am pretty sure there's more to Kat than she works hard.. like seriously. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-MistyyTerenainaJupiters_Cock

Real.Madrid IF-Sizzlerz
Real.Madrid
Real.Madrid

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

And the most funny part is that people who praised Kat as long as she was with Salman...are now dissing her because she is working with Shahrukh...need proof...please go and check the ETT review thread..Silly[/DIV]

Haha how true... you're awesome! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-Billu-Maammabambogliruky786blue-ice.

SRK-BEBO IF-Dazzler
SRK-BEBO
SRK-BEBO

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
hehehe

Salman cvan make careers? what about Khan clan? after his father, only he is successful.

now dont say he is the one who ask producers to take malika arora for item numbersROFL

He helped somi ali, bijlani, now zareen, sneha, dia in their early stage of career...now where are they?

LMAO

I agree, he is the one who introduce Kat to few directors at her initial stage and that might be helpul, cause this girl wants to act.

after that, its her hardwork, luck and conect with audience.

Salman in his wildest dream never thought, this foreighn girl who doesnt know HINDI, loner will click with Indian masses and classes crazily.
I am sure he sulked.:P

I agree, Salman can take some amount of her carrer success, but LMAO he is not the solo reason..ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

madzaboutchoc-koiza-PuffinHypercity.khoobsurat..nirvana.Billu-Maammabambogliruky786blue-ice.

PuffinHypercity IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-Billu-Maammablue-ice.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
I don't get how ppl can give credit to Sallu for Kat's success.. yes he gave her a chance in the industry but he didn't do black magic on the audience and told them they had to love Katrina.. Katrina is where she is today because of her many fans she has and I hate to say it but also because of her hardworking lol

and also because she's smart about who she works with and what kind of films she does

Edited by beboholic - 10 November 2012 at 3:58pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-.nirvana.Billu-MaammaViccoTurmericbambogliruky786blue-ice.-SalShah4eva-

Hichki IF-Rockerz
Hichki
Hichki

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged
why everyone says she learned the language and acting i really dont understandConfused,in ek tha tiger she was so stiff and fake,her dialog delivery was pathetic too..very lucky indeed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
To those that put forth the argument that Salman didnt help Kat get where she is because look at it where sneha ullal and zarine khan are, need to remember that Salman just did one movie with these actresses. He wasnt obligated to hold their hands and walk them through each movie like he did with Kat. Exclusive benefits of being the main girl.  If u all remember, her first few movies were with Salman and his home productions, he established her as an ENTERTAINER (i refuse to use actress) and from thereon she picked it up on her own. Not only that, he also called up plenty of directors to get her into movies and Akki did the same as a favor to salman. 

So...yes, salman made her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jupiters_Cock

blue-ice. IF-Addictz
blue-ice.
blue-ice.

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

To those that put forth the argument that Salman didnt help Kat get where she is because look at it where sneha ullal and zarine khan are, need to remember that Salman just did one movie with these actresses. He wasnt obligated to hold their hands and walk them through each movie like he did with Kat. Exclusive benefits of being the main girl.  If u all remember, her first few movies were with Salman and his home productions, he established her as an ENTERTAINER (i refuse to use actress) and from thereon she picked it up on her own. Not only that, he also called up plenty of directors to get her into movies and Akki did the same as a favor to salman. 

So...yes, salman made her. 

I am sure that Salman has helped Kat in the initial stages of her career...but no one makes anyone in the big bad world of BW unless the people have it in them...Think about Abishek bachchan...the son of the biggest superstar of BW...what did he not have...a powerful father, connections, money...and look where he is despite working with the best production house, best heroines and directors...when u don't have it in u...even a Dad like AB Sr. can't help you...and Salman was just a friend and at that time his career was nothing like what its today...so yeah salman helped kat...but didn't make her...BW producers don't invest crores on someone they think won't work ...even if its Salman's friend...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-bambogli

Go to top