Going to 'Vaishno Devi' tomorrow..will pray for BS

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
I cant believe myself that i can go to this extent for an actor but i cant help help it when it comes to Barun Sobti.For me he is just not an actor but an inspiration and an individual who is extraordinarily ordinary.He is a real hero and for him i'll do this tomorrow.
Normally am a peeson who dont ask much from god and only thanks the almighty for whatever he has given to me without asking n a good well being of my family. But now i have one thing to ask from god not only for me but for also million of Barun Sobti and arshi fans like u guys.I''ll definitely ask my mata rani to give us back our arshi/sarun.I dont mind if barun is going now.I respect his decision but if he goes and as he himself is saying he his taking a break, i want him back.If Gul Khan wants him to go right now,i know she herself will call Barun back one day that is the power of fandom this guy have.and i am gonna pray for that.
I need ur support guys.Please u also pray to ur god.Am sure so many prayers will not be left unanswered. 😊

PS: I was long planning for this spiritual trip with my family and nothing was falling in place.But today in few minutes the plan was made.My dad came n said lets go to Vaishno mata tomorrow..we were planning since months,i guess we shouldnt delay.And here i was so happy n shocked at the same time.No wonder god gives u whatever u deserve at the right time.Edited by rajeev_surbhi - 11 years ago
you're such an amazing soul...hope mata rani listens to our prayers and we get to hear some good news soon...have a good journey, we're all praying for Ipkknd😊
Tanx, Barun and our show needs all the prayers possible at this juncture
Have a safe and good journey :)

hope u have very good darshan :)

pray foprm our side as well for Barun, sarun and ipk :)
happy journey n happy darshan...plz pray for barun dat he dont leave ippknd