Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 77)

monty22 IF-Sizzlerz
monty22
monty22

Joined: 10 May 2010
Posts: 10117

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hey MontyEmbarrassed


Hi farrah Smile How r u?

Hi shru, shudha, shilpu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after ages i m coming to this AT.LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojan-Swetha-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Oh by the way...who is the common actor in Cinevistas and 4 lions?LOL

Says it all really!



do u really need to question dat??LOLLOL


montuuuHug...howz u...happy diwali n saal mubarak to u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

monty22

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-

Joined: 15 July 2010
Posts: 4192

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

JTHJ got mixed reviews.

its all abt love n m just love this moviee,,,,,,,,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 127451

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
We don't know what happened b/w the PH, Channel or BS. Right now whatever is being said has got no confirmation from any cast or crew either. If the PH doesn't want to be incharge of the show Channel can appoint someone else this has been done in the past if Channel is not satisfied with PH handling show they give it to other PH.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojansajni786nikita_88

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by sajni786

faruuu...as per wat I know...

BS was wanting to take a break for vacation for 10-15 days...gulbadan on the other hand wants to end the show...but SP the revenue gainer doesnt want it to end due to international fanbase...

So gulbadan used BS's leave opportunity to her benefit n simply did business deal with him...

"See m bored of IPK n have no interest in the show...so help me get rid of it...instead of leave...tell media u quitting...fans will get mad...ur repo down the drain...but who cares about fans...they will come back for u sooner or later...but u out...will mean fans will want the show to end...but m sure u wont wanna go against me"


Really shilpuuuShockedSeems the offscreen drama is more interesting than the current IPK storyline. LOL


sudha...uptil now I thot cinevistas epitome of looney-ness...but 4lions proved me wrong!
never have I seen a PH killing their own baby so brutally just coz dey have a new baby in town

oh n IPK fangals are all set to make new records...usually fans do petitions when show is shutting down...here fans are petitioning themselves to shut shopLOLLOLLOL


Petitions ki nayi trend...IPK phangirls r trend settersLOL

Shilpuuu just read somewhere...HC & Sriti r a couple? whats latest on them. That guy is linked with all his co-actors.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786nikita_88

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Joined: 28 October 2008
Posts: 11105

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by monty22

 
Originally posted by -Farrah-

Hey MontyEmbarrassed


Hi farrah Smile How r u?

Hi shru, shudha, shilpu EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

after ages i m coming to this AT.LOL 


Add me to that list also. LOL


The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786nikita_88-Swetha-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

We don't know what happened b/w the PH, Channel or BS. Right now whatever is being said has got no confirmation from any cast or crew either. If the PH doesn't want to be incharge of the show Channel can appoint someone else this has been done in the past if Channel is not satisfied with PH handling show they give it to other PH.



shru...fans are demanding that already...but gulbadan doesnt want to do that either...she doesnt want to sell the copyrights...coz her major reason to shut IPK is so ASR is out...n ppl can move on to AAK...n if she lets IPK continue...this will never happenLOLLOLLOL

gulbadan is a shrewd womanOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88-Swetha-

sajni786 IF-Sizzlerz
sajni786
sajni786

Joined: 16 December 2008
Posts: 20903

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by sajni786

Originally posted by ssdtvgojan

Originally posted by sajni786

faruuu...as per wat I know...

BS was wanting to take a break for vacation for 10-15 days...gulbadan on the other hand wants to end the show...but SP the revenue gainer doesnt want it to end due to international fanbase...

So gulbadan used BS's leave opportunity to her benefit n simply did business deal with him...

"See m bored of IPK n have no interest in the show...so help me get rid of it...instead of leave...tell media u quitting...fans will get mad...ur repo down the drain...but who cares about fans...they will come back for u sooner or later...but u out...will mean fans will want the show to end...but m sure u wont wanna go against me"


Really shilpuuuShockedSeems the offscreen drama is more interesting than the current IPK storyline. LOL


sudha...uptil now I thot cinevistas epitome of looney-ness...but 4lions proved me wrong!
never have I seen a PH killing their own baby so brutally just coz dey have a new baby in town

oh n IPK fangals are all set to make new records...usually fans do petitions when show is shutting down...here fans are petitioning themselves to shut shopLOLLOLLOL


Petitions ki nayi trend...IPK phangirls r trend settersLOL

Shilpuuu just read somewhere...HC & Sriti r a couple? whats latest on them. That guy is linked with all his co-actors.LOL



I dunno man...m off HC-giri now...banda played rags in DSDD n he put me off...

dat dude has potential but is wasting time not trying diff roles ...Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88-Swetha-

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 383   Views: 47428

*Shruti* 383 47428 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
*Coffee with Siddhima/Jeran*(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 1195   Views: 46784

blossom1234 1195 46784 15 April 2012 at 1:38am by payyal
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1202   Views: 43271

*Shruti* 1202 43271 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JeRan-ItsMarriageOverLove:129

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1209   Views: 35933

*Shruti* 1209 35933 27 October 2010 at 8:06pm by naadanmasakalli
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 39250

-madhvi- 1201 39250 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index