Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 63)

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

I wrote this post ages ago never posted it cause I never finished writing it LOL Might not have the same meaning with the show today - as I wrote it during the kindapping track but here it is...

Might as well share with you guys - if you can be bothered to read! LOL

Can ArHi ever work?

But the fact is IPK has stuck true to its tag line Nafrat Paas An Na De Mohaabat Dure Jane Na De... All through the show and it is still doing it today and this is the reason I believe ArHi can never work? They can love each other till the ends of the earth but they can hurt each other even more... They can laugh together but the tears they give each other at the end of it is even worse... There is no hate in their relationship there is just pain

ArHi are going to destroy in their love for each other because they are both the same kind of person the only difference is Arnav thinks with his head and Khushi thinks with her heart but with their personality they are the same... They are the two units that you are always fighting with your heart (Khushi) and your head (Arnav) especially when you are confused in love... One will give you the greatest joy and one will protect you from heart break... Reminds me of Mayank's line in MJHT ' Dil aur Dimaag ki tarak mein Dil hamesha jeeta hai... So it is the same for Arnav and Khushi at the moment Khushi will win in proving her innocence eventually but that doesn't mean your mind was wrong... Why didn't Khushi ever tell Arnav the truth about Shyam... I mean why not give him a chance to protect his sister without him having to take such a drastic step?

Khushi's love for Arnav has already destroyed her, she removed herself from his life on Friday and well today all she wants is that trust so she can find herself again but by him walking away and unfortunately now the kidnapping she has lost herself, to get Khushi back is a task in itself something shockingly Arnav can do but with his head now not his heart... Because the words have to come from the heart but the presence has to be of the mind... And here I feel Arnav and Khushi will fail again because Arnav won't be able to find a way to gain her forgiveness and if he does he will lose himself... Relationships are about compromise but within it you shouldn't lose your identity ' Khushi has started to lose her identity, she removed her stars ' she was forced to mature, she was a simple girl with one dream of marrying her prince and having her happy ever after... ASR changed that he made her get a job, he destroyed her dream but in turn he gave her the ability to be independent ' he showed her the real world and is that such a bad thing? For the present yes but in the long run maybe not but for the present it is a bad thing because she is now broken and in order to re- build herself she will need a new hope a new dream... Will Arnav fit that bill of a new dream???

As for Arnav ' Khushi came into his life and in effect changed it... For better or for worse but his lesson is still to come that life is going to throw lemons at you but its your choice of whether you throw them back or make lemon juice out of them because for now he has been throwing lemons back but it is time he took it in and started making Lemon Juice, accept that the world isn't a cruel place, he will realise it and lose the person that made him realise it, but that should be the key to it, its about moving on and not living in the pain its about taking life as it comes be yourself but don't close yourself off to possibilities there maybe...

But the actual problem is Arnav and Khushi have never understood each other because if they had right now it wouldn't be where it is... Khushi needs to realise that she needs a third party to tell Arnav the truth about Shyam not Shyam or herself and if that means telling someone else the problem it might actually help... but therein lies the problem with Arnav and Khushi they close off from the world when they are in pain, they want to protect the ones they love, not once did Khushi tell her family about Shyam's vile behaviour towards her after they knew the truth and never has Arnav shared his pain with anyone... I mean him going to London is a prime example here, he leaves to be on his own on his Ma's birthday... Arnav today wanted Khushi to prove herself but he never gave her the chance she actually need till the final moment where he knew she would not have the time or the ability to do it in because she tried for two days so why then??? They can handle the happy times well but when it comes to the pain and the hurt they destruct they grow apart instead of coming together...

I know it is a show and I am sure somewhere along the way there will be character destruction and stuff so ArHi end up together, but the story for me should end with Arnav and Khushi living their lives separately, it doesn't mean they don't love each other but the fact is that love changes you but that doesn't mean it changes you for that person, it changes your out look on life as well that doesn't mean he or she is the only one for you...

OMG! Beautiful piece, Niks...
I wonder how I never  read this...

I so really wish they ahd stuck to the TagLine...

Anycase am hoping Viraf will bring some  fresh air into   this show...Provided he's given a chance LOLLOL Lets see

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ssdtvgojansajni786MidnightMusingsDJ..nikita_88-Swetha-

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by DJ..

Originally posted by prejudiced

Originally posted by Lennie

Arnav and Khushi don't work they are not even a case of opposites attract in my mind but when you go through the list of people behind the scenes I know exactly why Arnav and Khushi never clicked for me... 
Same here... even though i dont watch the show or know much, but from what i know it didnt seem to me that they clicked as in the opposite way either, i think i said to you this once, long time back Confused
THat makes it 3 of us...

Promo said onething and the show other so that was a big let down.I liked Lavanya much better. So I just became a critic...LOLLOLLOL 

Add me on LOL

I too found what they did to lavanya incorrect ... She was really sweet

What they did to La was plain wrong! End off discussion - not everyone believes in marriage but I am sure people that live together are sometimes more happier than people bound together by a piece of paper! 

She was such a sweetheart but I am happy for when Sana left the show - she left it at the right point! Embarrassed
Lavanya was a victim and to me it killed ASR's characterisation.

I too am glad Sana left  when she left.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786DJ..-x-Reshu-x-nikita_88-Swetha-

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Anu... 

You haven't read it cause I never posted it on IF ROFL

I know Viraf better be a new character and not a replacement ASR otherwise there is no hope! LOL 

La was the biggest victim... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786slumberqueenDJ..-Swetha-

-x-Reshu-x- IF-Stunnerz
-x-Reshu-x-
-x-Reshu-x-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
nikki that is really longLOL i will read it in fursatLOL but i can say for me ArHi never workedErmm i was never able to connect with these characters somehowLOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sajni786slumberqueenDJ..nikita_88-Swetha-

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -x-Reshu-x-

nikki that is really longLOL i will read it in fursatLOL but i can say for me ArHi never workedErmm i was never able to connect with these characters somehowLOL 

ROFL 

Read it now! Wink

I guess that makes sense - but then every character on Indian TV is unrelate-able one day and the most relate-able character the next day ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

slumberqueenDJ..-x-Reshu-x--Swetha-

sid_ridz IF-Dazzler
sid_ridz
sid_ridz

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DJ..

-jas- IF-Dazzler
-jas-
-jas-