Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 60)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by nikita_88

Hahahahaha I love this thread - we are all excited for Viraf's entry ROFL... Forever the 2% - does that make us the eternal optimists? Ermm

I want Viraf to be a new character and not replacing Barun as ASR - but if he is replacing Barun - he better pull a David Tennent out the bag and make ASR his own! 
I prefer Viraf to be a new character, a new character means new angles and direction for the show, and new story and new love story...  2nd time love happening is always a better watch WinkLOL

Niki - I still want to see Barfi, i saw EV, still need to see Skyfall (even though not keen on James Bond, but this one looks great - and i have mostly seen the Sean Connery and Roger Moore Bond movies)  i am def going to see Talaash... 5th Dec is the plan with some friends

EV I want to see... Bond I love but I just have not had a chance... As for talaash shall convince my sister lol 

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:31am | IP Logged

Kat is ok in some roles... Lol 

Oh god I am scared to continue with the movie lol! 

Parul no worries as for IPK it needs to end but Viraf could be the new burst of life it needs... I still never saw Khushi as the right girl for Arnav lol 

If i am honest i never understood why a girl like Khushi - the way she is and hyperness she is, what she exactly sees in Arnav, he wasnt exactly nice to her and so on, and so many times - and this was me always walking in the living room where he is looking at her angrily or she fainting and lying in his arms LOLLOLLOLLOL

Even i agree, Viraf and his new character - can indeed give it some life, new angles and so on... but you know how most of the BS fans are gonna be like

I still say Kat is one of the best dancers in Bollywood, i dont get bored of her dancing even in her stage show, she atleast dances then just fluffing her dancing like others do LOL

Edited by Lennie - 14 November 2012 at 9:33am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:34am | IP Logged

Hahahahaha I love this thread - we are all excited for Viraf's entry ROFL... Forever the 2% - does that make us the eternal optimists? Ermm

I want Viraf to be a new character and not replacing Barun as ASR - but if he is replacing Barun - he better pull a David Tennent out the bag and make ASR his own! 
I prefer Viraf to be a new character, a new character means new angles and direction for the show, and new story and new love story...  2nd time love happening is always a better watch WinkLOL

Niki - I still want to see Barfi, i saw EV, still need to see Skyfall (even though not keen on James Bond, but this one looks great - and i have mostly seen the Sean Connery and Roger Moore Bond movies)  i am def going to see Talaash... 5th Dec is the plan with some friends

EV I want to see... Bond I love but I just have not had a chance... As for talaash shall convince my sister lol 
A good copy of EV is out on the net now, i recommend it - a simple movie, and you know it didnt feel like a comeback for Sridevi and i think its coz the type of movie she chose, and she didnt hype it so much,  a simple movie that lets us know Sridevi is still here and she still has it
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Niki did you see the post in the BW forum...  JTHJ is a copy of Gossip Girl LOL

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Arnav and Khushi don't work they are not even a case of opposites attract in my mind but when you go through the list of people behind the scenes I know exactly why Arnav and Khushi never clicked for me... 

petrichorr

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:37am | IP Logged

Kat is ok in some roles... Lol

Oh god I am scared to continue with the movie lol!

Parul no worries as for IPK it needs to end but Viraf could be the new burst of life it needs... I still never saw Khushi as the right girl for Arnav lol

Actually more than ArHi I like Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani together..so..I never liked Kajen together so it was a very natural transition for me to like JeRan especially with Karan Wahi and although I dont dislike Viraf maybe even like him but I hate them when they break the first couple of the story. I was similarly disheartened when Kash went away too and with IPK the added point is that the concept with which they started is already done and over with. I was actually aall for story ending with ArHi's marriage itself coz thats how this story should finish but then I was too scared to say this in that forum ! :P
@Lennie: How're you? I did read a Jodi Picolt's book after you suggested...she writes deep stuff..really deep!

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged

Niki did you see the post in the BW forum...  JTHJ is a copy of Gossip Girl LOL

Hahahaha hahahaha that is jokes! 

Lennie

MagicalKash IF-Rockerz
MagicalKash
MagicalKash

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
EV is an awesome movie.A class apart. The way she potrayed an Indian woman and the way the story was shown in such an uncomplicated sensitive manner..It's rwally good movie to watch!

Lennie

Go to top