Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 52)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Originally posted by nikita_88

Of course if the Footie is on then the channels will change back and forth but yep after 9.30 my dad watches I think I gave up on watching TV a long time back LOL 
Me too

I guess i just watch online

I do admit that i like to watch Hollyoaks on tv, coz i sky plus it on HD and that too on E4 which is the first look episodes then waiting for it the next day and also SCD if i get a chance to do so

SCD is the only show record the rest I don't even bother - because I know I can watch SCD on Sat night or Sunday morning 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

I might have a look at how Mohit's new show is but i dont think he's that much of an actor IMO

He is alright but he has improved I think over the course of MJHT, I will give this show a weekLOL

slumberqueen

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Originally posted by prejudiced

All i know is and heard he has quit and its his choice i believe...

Okay..Stepped into that forum and wasnt too clear
From what i read... and talked with Niki earlier, it was his decision

IPK forum i assume are making god knows what of his quitting and saying this and that, it gets on the other ppl who seem to be even more affected with this news...

There is too much being said... But at the end of it... Barun has decided to quit, leave the show and that is it... 

People are saying end the show and that I understand but Viraf's entry into the show has got me interested... Sorry to say this but it might give the show a new burst of life... It will give the show new batch of fans but I wonder who the brave ones are going to be... 

I don't mind going there and defending Viraf - to be honest I feel so bad for him already - he is getting a role that he wants to take and he should have the right to do so, but to be hated for that it is unfair... Why should he pay for Barun's decision? 
All this reminds me of  CMG...

Except  BArun is quite good and my opinion is not the same of his coutnerpart that left CMG,...

U right, I feel for Viraf...I did like him in TMLS...and The storyof Kane and Abel...
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
The poor guy is already getting hassled, and i mean Viraf not Barun lol, the disprespect ppl show...

And by the way, if ppl are calling him Viraf giraffe, dont bother coz he already calls himself giraffe, just look at his twitter name lol
https://twitter.com/giraffephiroz

Viraf (i did watch bits and bobs of his TMLS) seems like a cool dude, smart and funny... a guy who has his head on his shoulders...

Edited by Lennie - 12 November 2012 at 7:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsslumberqueennikita_88

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

The poor guy is already getting hassled, and i mean Viraf not Barun lol, the disprespect ppl show...

And by the way, if ppl are calling him Viraf giraffe, dont bother coz he already calls himself giraffe, just look at his twitter name lol

Viraf (i did watch bits and bobs of his TMLS) seems like a cool dude, smart and funny... a guy who has his head on his shoulders...

OMG! Phangirls...

I already see the 2% minority forming with some of us ahving a soft corner for this guy that ahs to deal with a lot of wrath for no fault of his...

nikita_88

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

I feel really bad for him. Barun's fans are insane and pathetic. Most of them compromise of pre-teens/teenagers. Dear lord, go back to studying for your exams and focus on school. Stop wasting your life by fighting over someone who isn't aware of your existence. Sleepy

Geez. I absolutely despise such people. What has Viraf done? I don't think it is even confirmed that he's entering IPK, and if he isn't, that poor guy... I just feel bad for him. 

slumberqueen

slumberqueen IF-Sizzlerz
slumberqueen
slumberqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Sidra, u were right, Veera is turning out to be quite promising...

Love that boy!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidramysticgoryfilms

ssdtvgojan IF-Sizzlerz
ssdtvgojan
ssdtvgojan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
Hi   FriendsHug

Wishing you alll very happyyy and prosperous deepavali.

Go to top