Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 43)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Yup first time with 4 Lions for KSG 

I know so was I so confused my the coming soon ROFL I was wondering why aren't they any new promo's for the new show LOL Took ages to solve that mystery... 

Po Po Step? What dat? 


The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Yup first time with 4 Lions for KSG 

I know so was I so confused my the coming soon ROFL I was wondering why aren't they any new promo's for the new show LOL Took ages to solve that mystery... 

Po Po Step? What dat? 



From SOS, with Salman Khan. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Joined: 06 April 2010
Posts: 26490

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Merry IPK fans were warned by Geet fans ROFL But they ignored the warnings! LOL
KT jealous of Tandon please! KT knows he is were he is because of his hard work and KT has worked on a smaller channel and been popular I would love to see were Tandon goes after EMH ends - try and see how successful he is outside the world of SP 

Farah ROFLROFLROFLROFL Did you never wonder why KW has never been interested in 4 Lions and how was KSG so instantly loved? 
karan tacker is a sweet heart... tandon is just jealous.. he is such a wanna be.. tyring to act kool.
for karan tacker is comes naturallyy.
i saw one of that tandon's interview.. i didnt like him at ALL.. lol he looks like a crimnal to meLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Oh right LOL 

I am sure I have seen it but it is not coming to memory! 

I keep watching the Dabangg trailer I am quite excited! LOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by nikita_88

Merry IPK fans were warned by Geet fans ROFL But they ignored the warnings! LOL
KT jealous of Tandon please! KT knows he is were he is because of his hard work and KT has worked on a smaller channel and been popular I would love to see were Tandon goes after EMH ends - try and see how successful he is outside the world of SP 

Farah ROFL Did you never wonder why KW has never been interested in 4 Lions and how was KSG so instantly loved? 
karan tacker is a sweet heart... tandon is just jealous.. he is such a wanna be.. tyring to act kool.
for karan tacker is comes naturallyy.
i saw one of that tandon's interview.. i didnt like him at ALL.. lol he looks like a crimnal to meLOL

I haven't even gone as far as seeing a Tandon interview... 

I think when I found out he is coming in the show I was like avoid! He is creepy in real life he continued to stalk SA after she broke up with him... Dude seriously! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Oh right LOL 

I am sure I have seen it but it is not coming to memory! 

I keep watching the Dabangg trailer I am quite excited! LOL 

You move your cheeks. LOL

I am really excited for Dabangg 2. Although the trailer had more of action scenes than anything else, I just LOVE Salman in his Chulbul avatar. He's so cute! LOL

And till this date I'm still wondering what kind of a name is Chulbul? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88-MERRY-

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88


I haven't even gone as far as seeing a Tandon interview... 

I think when I found out he is coming in the show I was like avoid! He is creepy in real life he continued to stalk SA after she broke up with him... Dude seriously! 

There's another Tandon?
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Hahahahahahaha Chulbul - parents were high on drugs or happiness which ever one makes the most sense ROFL 

Also this weekend I discovered my love for Salman and Kajol LOL Why did they not do more films together? 

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 380   Views: 51180

*Shruti* 380 51180 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
*Coffee with Siddhima/Jeran*(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 1147   Views: 49378

blossom1234 1147 49378 15 April 2012 at 1:38am by payyal
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 140 141

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1120   Views: 46131

*Shruti* 1120 46131 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JeRan-ItsMarriageOverLove:129

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1191   Views: 37561

*Shruti* 1191 37561 27 October 2010 at 8:06pm by naadanmasakalli
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 143 144

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1150   Views: 41806

-madhvi- 1150 41806 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index