Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 40)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Oh but one thing this IPK fiasco has reminded me why I don't like Indian TV actors - they have such double standards - one day they are praising the script the next day they will refuse to follow the script because they don't like it... 

I am sorry but it is not your job to write it is your job to act, so do that and only that... Like the ones against kissing on screen - for good sake you are playing this character and this is what is demanded of this character you are an actor so do your fringing job... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by nikita_88

Oh I love watching Arjun - annoyed that Riya had to die LOL But Sana's health I guess is more imp... 
But Arjun is like CID so there I don't mind watching it LOL, but I seem to solve the cases in the first 20 mins of the show - kind of annoying they give it away so early! Tongue

Really? And is that the case for every episode? I can't solve any of them. LOLLOL

LOL LOL
Most of them, yesterday took me a while it was near the end I was like it was the cop LOL but like the engagement one I was like its the DIL and I had to wait for Sunday for them to work it out! LOL

mysticgoryfilms

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:40am | IP Logged

LOL LOL
Most of them, yesterday took me a while it was near the end I was like it was the cop LOL but like the engagement one I was like its the DIL and I had to wait for Sunday for them to work it out! LOL

Errr... what cop? LOL I don't remember seeing a cop yesterday, lol.

I enjoyed the engagement episode. Those two-episode cases are awesome. And I agree with you about actors. Many of them are constantly whining. If you refuse to do certain things then why the heck are you acting? Join some other profession. Sleepy

With that being said, the writing also needs to improve as well. LOL A show starts losing it's plot after about six months. 

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 November 2012 at 7:40am

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

LOL LOL

Errr... what cop? LOL I don't remember seeing a cop yesterday, lol.

I enjoyed the engagement episode. Those two-episode cases are awesome. And I agree with you about actors. Many of them are constantly whining. If you refuse to do certain things then why the heck are you acting? Join some other profession. Sleepy

With that being said, the writing also needs to improve as well. LOL A show starts losing it's plot after about six months. 

True strong scripts are needed... 

Opps I meant Saturday LOL

I know stop whining about it... but if the actor is uncomfortable the scenes don't look good anyways! LOL 

mysticgoryfilms

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Hey to everyone thats hereHug

Ok. The IPK fans and forum need to get it over it now. Barun's leaving and thats that!

I saw the teaser of the interview with Gul and honestly in no way does Barun seem depressed to me, or is being forced out or anything. The way he was smiling and joking seems to me he's just relieved to be leaving.

Oh and if he is unhappy and depressed and is being 'forced' to do the interview then this is the best 'acting' Ive seen from him.LOL

Some of the posts on the forum are ridiculous. Some of the stuff is just being made up by people who have 'sources'. Seriously some of the those kids are so gullible. I kinda feel bad for them.

Anyway, I will watch Viraf when he enters just for the curiosity factor. But the show is on its last legs.

And to be honest, I just cant see the craziness for actors like Barun, KSG and Gurmeet. There are so many better actors around and better looking too! Go figure!

P.S. Maybe they should have got KW to replace Barun! At least he would be working even though he would have been bashed!ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilms-MERRY-nikita_88

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Is it confirmed Viraf is replacing Barun?

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 12 November 2012 at 7:56am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

whispanikita_88

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Are Karan Tacker - media working against Kushal and Niaa...?

By TellychakkarTeam 12 Nov 2012 - 18:02
Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Karan Tacker, Niaa Sharma and Kushal Tandon

Now…now…now…here is a piece of information that will tell you a bit about the wily ways of some TV folks. If you guys remember, a few days back, a suggestive article was published by a media publication which stated that an actor and actress apparently were caught in a physically entwined position in the green room on the sets of their show.

Though the write-up did not identify the actors, but there was enough between the lines for us to infer that the couple being talked about was Kushal Tandon andNiaa Sharma who play the roles of Virat and Maanvi respectively in Star Plus' Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hai (Cinevistaas).

Kushal and Niaa followed up by speaking to another entertainment website, saying that they are "disgusted" by the news and there is no truth behind it.
So far so good…what really set the cat amongst the pigeons was this piece of info that we received very recently.

Confirmed sources have told us that it was none other than co-actor from the same show, Karan Tacker (Viren), who planted the news against Kushal and Niaa. Reason?

Here goes the source, "Karan of late has been insecure with Kushal's rising screen presence in Ek Hazaaron Mein. The media has also reported it. Hence he did this act."

And the story doesn't end here… The same source further stated that Karan pulled the ploy with the help of his three reporter friends who work in different media organizations (all report on what's happening in the lives of TV stars).

"They all pulled it together," stated the source.

We did call up Karan to get to know his side of the story who said, "All is rumour and baseless. I don't know who is talking behind my back." He chose not to talk any further.

Moving on…it is also believed that Kushal and Niaa are very much aware of Karan's act.

"They know it but can't say anything as there is no concrete proof against Karan," the source said.

We called up Niaa, who shared with us, "I have heard about it but I don't want to comment anything. All I want to say that whoever has planted the story against me will rot in hell for sure."

Wow…these are some tough words.

Next, we rang up Kushal. "Boss...I don't care about it. But whoever has done it is supremely insecure and a bad human being. I call him a HIB-hormonely imbalanced bit**."

Okay…it is clear that the ambience on the sets of Ek Hazaaron…is certainly not a cordial one. So will all this hungama affect the show?

"I don't think so. Show is based on content…so it won't get affected by all such things. I have heard about all this drama and my seniors, working on the show, are looking into the matter," said producer Siddharth Malhotra.

So this is the entire development behind the scenes of Ek Hazaaron…An actor joining hands with media to malign another co-actor's image is obnoxious or not? Well…we are not being judgmental…you folks are best to take a call on it…

Disclaimer: Any content appearing under 'Gossip' section is purely gossip and TellyChakkar.com does not comply with the same.

LOL! Another show headed for disaster! Cinevistas does it again!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysticgoryfilmsnikita_88

whispa IF-Sizzlerz
whispa
whispa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged

Is it confirmed Viraj is replacing Barun?

Hey AdditiEmbarrassed

I think the PH must have been looking for a replacement as soon as Barun put in his papers a month ago. 

Everyones saying its Viraf.

Poor guy is already being called Viraf the Giraffe!

mysticgoryfilms

Go to top