Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 39)

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

I totally agree - post kidnapping he has just looked eww... he just looks so greasy! 

Forum32 - It is something 4 lions have set up for fans to go to, so they can interact with the PH - instead of them coming to IF 

But everything here is just reminding me of DMG - 2 years ago - but this seems worse! LOL

Do you have the link to it? I want to read. ROFL

I vaguely remember about the DMG fiasco.LOL I actually started watching DMG after KW came and those days I didn't hang around in the soap forums much, remained in the Bollywood section. Damn, I missed all the drama. LOL

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

Originally posted by nikita_88

Awww Good luck for the ones in December! 

I know - Indian TV is whack LOL No other word for it really ROFL 
But see SP did have the chance cause they have a new show on today at 7.30 so they could have held that out till December had that come in at the 8pm slot and then moved Ek Durse to the 6pm slot! 
But who knows what Star are thinking! 
i dont watch hindi shows.. so have no clue whats going onLOL
i learned my lesson many times to not watch any hindi show or get attach to itLOL.
 

In my head I am think I should have just stuck to PV and not watched anything elseLOL but coming on IF and to the CC you always end up watching loads of shows because everyone talks about them so you become curious! LOL

But with Indian TV yep I have stopped getting attached to shows and I also know which PH shows to watch and which ones to ignore LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MERRY-

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
You guys should at least give Arjun a chance though. Yeah, it's by Four Lion LOL, but the show is amazing. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by nikita_88

I totally agree - post kidnapping he has just looked eww... he just looks so greasy! 

Forum32 - It is something 4 lions have set up for fans to go to, so they can interact with the PH - instead of them coming to IF 

But everything here is just reminding me of DMG - 2 years ago - but this seems worse! LOL

Do you have the link to it? I want to read. ROFL

I vaguely remember about the DMG fiasco.LOL I actually started watching DMG after KW came and those days I didn't hang around in the soap forums much, remained in the Bollywood section. Damn, I missed all the drama. LOL

A link to Forum32 - Nope not clue but maybe there is a link in this thread 

Hahahaha a Teaser to Barun in conversation with Gul LOL

Oh the DMG fiasco - the fun times - I still have a lot of PMs about it in my Inbox - hahahahahha some of the conversations were jokes! LOL
nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

You guys should at least give Arjun a chance though. Yeah, it's by Four Lion LOL, but the show is amazing. 

Oh I love watching Arjun - annoyed that Riya had to die LOL But Sana's health I guess is more imp... 
But Arjun is like CID so there I don't mind watching it LOL, but I seem to solve the cases in the first 20 mins of the show - kind of annoying they give it away so early! Tongue
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

A link to Forum32 - Nope not clue but maybe there is a link in this thread 

Hahahaha a Teaser to Barun in conversation with Gul LOL

Oh the DMG fiasco - the fun times - I still have a lot of PMs about it in my Inbox - hahahahahha some of the conversations were jokes! LOL

Oh man, look at that - 30 pages. LOL

Thanks! I actually enjoy this kind of drama, LMAO. It's amazing to see the extent fans can go to. I'll try to read every page. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Joined: 02 May 2005
Posts: 36918

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysticgoryfilms

Originally posted by nikita_88

A link to Forum32 - Nope not clue but maybe there is a link in this thread 

Hahahaha a Teaser to Barun in conversation with Gul LOL

Oh the DMG fiasco - the fun times - I still have a lot of PMs about it in my Inbox - hahahahahha some of the conversations were jokes! LOL

Oh man, look at that - 30 pages. LOL

Thanks! I actually enjoy this kind of drama, LMAO. It's amazing to see the extent fans can go to. I'll try to read every page. ROFL

IPK fans make me laugh - one day the are complaining the next day they are over the moon ROFL They just make me think this is why you have been taken for a ride by the PH and channel LOL
mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Joined: 04 June 2009
Posts: 11337

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88


Oh I love watching Arjun - annoyed that Riya had to die LOL But Sana's health I guess is more imp... 
But Arjun is like CID so there I don't mind watching it LOL, but I seem to solve the cases in the first 20 mins of the show - kind of annoying they give it away so early! Tongue

Really? And is that the case for every episode? I can't solve any of them. LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Siddhima/JeRan Goodies Stop 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 383   Views: 47196

*Shruti* 383 47196 17 July 2013 at 2:32am by -Swetha-
*Coffee with Siddhima/Jeran*(invites only)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: blossom1234   Replies: 1195   Views: 46496

blossom1234 1195 46496 15 April 2012 at 1:38am by payyal
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:Yeh Pyaar Nibhayenge Hum

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1202   Views: 43064

*Shruti* 1202 43064 10 December 2011 at 11:31am by .Angel
SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:JeRan-ItsMarriageOverLove:129

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 1209   Views: 35668

*Shruti* 1209 35668 27 October 2010 at 8:06pm by naadanmasakalli
CRANKY 4's LOUNGE#17(Invites only) Happy happy day

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -madhvi-   Replies: 1201   Views: 38997

-madhvi- 1201 38997 01 November 2009 at 9:32am by -madhvi-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index