Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) (Page 10)

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Bye Farah! 

Veera I have been kind of watching... I shall let Anku know... 

Lennie I agree something has been missing this season - I don't know what though! 

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

Bye Farah! 

Veera I have been kind of watching... I shall let Anku know... 

Lennie I agree something has been missing this season - I don't know what though! 
I think we all assumed that it would be like season 1, what we had and so on... 

Emily's revenge still going on and the path sheis taking and eliminated someone and so on

Also i got a feeling this season, Emily's gonna lose herself...  she is showing much emotions this time, seeing her mother responding to fake Amanda and Jack and her being a family unit... etc

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikita_88

nikita_88 IF-Stunnerz
nikita_88
nikita_88

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
I think we assumed it would pick up from how Season 1 ended but I think they had to focus on bringing Victoria back plus her mom mystery but still you want the old dynamics to remain as well...

Too much focus on fake amanda and delcan has been something that I haven't liked much 
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita_88

I think we assumed it would pick up from how Season 1 ended but I think they had to focus on bringing Victoria back plus her mom mystery but still you want the old dynamics to remain as well...

Too much focus on fake amanda and delcan has been something that I haven't liked much 
I dont mind the focus on Fake Amanda and Declan (not keen on him much, and thats due to the actor, i wished it someone different but i think Nick Wechsler who plays Jack gels with anyone so it works as brothers)  that much, i would assume they would have much focus this season then last

But as you say the old dynamics are what is missing...

Victoria being undead is great lol, and her mum mystery is ok, and also miss seeing David and his notebooks lol

nikita_88

mysticgoryfilms IF-Sizzlerz
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Congrats on the new thread, guys! Hug

Nikita, you wrote this in the other CC: 

BS quitting IPK - Finally an official statement has been made... It took him long enough to quit! But TBH I feel really really bad for ArHi fans because its not fair when your jodi doesn't get the ending it deserves! 

What official statement? Seems like I missed it. Link please? LOL

But one thing, has anyone heard his new radio interview? I'm sorry if there are any Barun fans here, I just need to get this off my chest, but Barun is one of the most douchest people ever. If fans ask him to come to London or Holland, he immediately gives an outright 'No'. Confused

W*F? They are your fans, they are crazy over you and you can't even at least lie to keep their heart? You don't have to go to London or Holland, but at least say you'll try or make the effort and not make them feel like shit. Dead I've noticed Barun does not value his fans at all.

And in the interview as well, the RJ asks him something and all he replies with is that he'll feel 'cold'. Ugh. What an uninteresting personality.

Edited by mysticgoryfilms - 11 November 2012 at 8:47am
Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Niki heard his interview, i assume the one sabras radio you are talking about

That does sound douchy wise, what answers
mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:51am | IP Logged
And in other news, has this been posted yet?

We're not getting married: Sriti Jha

The TV industry is abuzz with the news of the pretty actor Sriti Jha's impending marriage with her Saubhagyavati Bhava co-star Harshad Chopra. Reports claim that they have been dating since they began shooting for the show in April this year. And their relationship became serious almost mirroring the show's story where the two got married on screen.

Refuting reports that she is dating Harshad and will soon be married, she says, "People ask me this question a lot, but even though I want to say that we are just friends, I don't, as I know it will be taken in another connotation. It makes me sad that fake news about my marriage is out. We are both young and are working together, but not thinking about marriage right now."

Does that mean the two are dating? "No, we are not dating. But such news really affects me, which is why I am clarifying right now before it becomes a big thing. We both have to work in the same show, and in the same industry. So such reports eventually affect things in the future." Hook-ups between co-stars are commonplace in the industry and Sriti isn't ruling it out. "Never say never. When love happens, it just happens. The industry is full of nice people and there are no rights and wrongs," she says.

Even though she has rubbished the rumours of her marriage, she does have a take on love.  "Love is a lot of magic and madness followed by marriage. These are the three 'M's for me. I think these three keep life intact. I am a very filmi person and would like the magic and the madness to remain in my marriage forever," she says.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Entertainment/Television/We-re-not-getting-married-Sriti-Jha/Article1-958023.aspx

LMAO! And their fans were anxiously hoping their marriage rumors were true. ROFL

nikita_88

mysticgoryfilms
mysticgoryfilms

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Niki heard his interview, i assume the one sabras radio you are talking about

That does sound douchy wise, what answers

Yeah, that interview. Wait, I'll give you the link. It's friggin' long though. I stopped after four minutes. LOL

Go to top