SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:WMUC Happy Diwali ;) - Page 43

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Lennie

Niki did you see the post in the BW forum...  JTHJ is a copy of Gossip Girl 😆

Hahahaha hahahaha that is jokes! 
EV is an awesome movie.A class apart. The way she potrayed an Indian woman and the way the story was shown in such an uncomplicated sensitive manner..It's rwally good movie to watch!
Originally posted by MagicalKash

Actually more than ArHi I like Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani together..so..I never liked Kajen together so it was a very natural transition for me to like JeRan especially with Karan Wahi and although I dont dislike Viraf maybe even like him but I hate them when they break the first couple of the story. I was similarly disheartened when Kash went away too and with IPK the added point is that the concept with which they started is already done and over with. I was actually aall for story ending with ArHi's marriage itself coz thats how this story should finish but then I was too scared to say this in that forum ! :P
@Lennie: How're you? I did read a Jodi Picolt's book after you suggested...she writes deep stuff..really deep!

SaRun are awesome they have great chemistry that I can't deny but the story is weak and that is a shame... It should have ended but depends if people like the show it stays running! 

Jodi picot I do to like her bookes on a side note... 

Shall be back soon guests have come over... 
Originally posted by MagicalKash

@Lennie: How're you? I did read a Jodi Picolt's book after you suggested...she writes deep stuff..really deep!
I am good, glad to hear it

Which of her book did i suggest? and yes she writes deep - and i like her writing and the things she comes out with 😊
Originally posted by nikita_88

Arnav and Khushi don't work they are not even a case of opposites attract in my mind but when you go through the list of people behind the scenes I know exactly why Arnav and Khushi never clicked for me... 
Same here... even though i dont watch the show or know much, but from what i know it didnt seem to me that they clicked as in the opposite way either, i think i said to you this once, long time back 😕
Hey DJ, how are you - and how is your diwali and new year? Edited by Lennie - 11 years ago

Ola!

Whats cooking?

Any idea when Viraf is entering IPK?

Am loving veera!
Hey Lennie ... I am doing fine howz you ???

Diwali was good ... the usual stuff pooja sweets relatives 😳
Originally posted by Lennie

Same here... even though i dont watch the show or know much, but from what i know it didnt seem to me that they clicked as in the opposite way either, i think i said to you this once, long time back 😕
THat makes it 3 of us...

Promo said onething and the show other so that was a big let down.I liked Lavanya much better. So I just became a critic...😆😆😆 
Hey Anu ... Howz you ...??? Happy Diwali once again to all of you

Me too watching Veera and its super awesome

The kid has appeared in the first season of IGT and was rejected ...